damaged leafeon lv.x

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by xchasex, Jul 7, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. xchasex

xchasex New Member

I obviously didn't trade much for it, it was just for my gf's deck. But I'm wondering how much its still actually worth since its such a demanded playable card. I've included a picture of the very small creases at the top. Other than that the only damage is scuffs (guessing the little kid played it without sleeves or something)

heres the picture:
    http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8928/img0038by4.jpg

2. flyboy_87

flyboy_87 New Member

Hmm...

I'd say... 20-40% off its market value...

That's what I'd normally pay for this kind of damaged cards.

3. xchasex

xchasex New Member

and leafeons are going 30-53!? on ebay right now
    all i traded was a CG CHarizard d AH for it.

4. flyboy_87

flyboy_87 New Member

Well, I'd say you've got yourself a REALLY good trade. :)

Let's say the market price for Leafeon X is $53. We'll subtract 40% off because it's damaged. So, you might have ended up paying $21.20 for that card. I can see lots of potential buyers at that price, since it's in demand. Getting that card for $21.20 is a BARGAIN for some. :D

5. xchasex

xchasex New Member

21.20 is actually 40% of the total, not 40% off, it would be 32.80 ;) but yeah haha
    and the 53 was a little extreme, id say generally in the 30-40 range
    but still a decent deal nontheless
    and better than trying to get a mint one when its just for my gf's deck and she doesn't care so much. its in a sleeve and playable in decent condition

6. flyboy_87

flyboy_87 New Member

*cough*

I need to go back to elementary school...

*cough*

*so embarassed over mistake*

BTW, yeah. It's a good trade.

7. dragonfire

dragonfire New Member

id say 30.00 or maybe 25.00

8. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

since it isn't messed up that bad, someone who wants to play with it will probably still trade around the same value as a mint one.

9. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

I agree , if collecting it will depreciate in value a bit but for playing it won't effect anything so I would say it would still go for around $25.

10. pokemonfreak

pokemonfreak New Member

i say around 27 using my percentages, i would go 50%. In any case, i posted in your thread for a trade, if you are interested!

11. xchasex

xchasex New Member

i see no posts in my thread? but i'm not interested in trading it, its in my girlfriends deck.
    thanks for everyones input though!

12. Umbreon28

Umbreon28 New Member

28 dollars with my percentages