DarkHook

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by tglilly, Feb 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tglilly

tglilly New Member

I missed out on the new set because I was in bed rest during the pre releace :frown: but I did manage to traide for a few cards and I built a deck around Darkrai lv x and Gyarados. I do have a few problums with deck speed at the beginning so any sugestions for speeding it up will be good.

Pokemon:14
    3 Absol SW ---(thinking of replacing for Pachirisu)
    2 Magikarp MT
    2 Gyarados MT
    2 Sneasel DP
    2 Weavile SW
    2 Darkrai LV 40
    1 Darkrai lv x

Trainers:30
    3 Castaway
    2 Strength Charm
    3 Roseannes Research
    2 Sidney's Stadium
    3 NM
    2Windstorm
    3Celio's
    2 Poke Nav
    3 TGM
    1 Scott
    2 PlusPower
    1 Warp Point
    3 Dusk Ball

Energy:16
    6 water
    4 sp dark
    6 basic dark

I use Absol as a beginning to disrupt my opponet's hand untill I can get a Weavile out along with a Magikarp at least. Then I bring out Weavile and attatch two darkness energy (special of course if possible) to Magikarp (hopfully Gyarados soon) and then on the next turn retreat Weavile if it's still around, and have fun discarding cards from your opponets hand with Gyarados. But if I flip a bad coin I can used Sidney's Stadium to heal Gyarados by Weavile's poke-power. Darkrai lv x is for when all of the special's end up in the discard pile and all you have left is basic dark. That's is how it works some time's thanks in advance.

2. fragnito

fragnito New Member

absol slows your deck down one whole turn
    i think your started should be sneasel who turns into weavile
    this prevents having to drop that unnecessary energy for absol
    you should also use double rainbow

3. Wood811

Wood811 New Member

-1 darkrai
    +1 absol

Hope to see you at states.:)

4. tglilly

tglilly New Member

I see what you mean by an extra Weavile line but could Pachirisu help my start since it can help get all the basic form of the pokemon I need out in one turn? I almost forgotten about the double rainbows so thanks. I am taking out 3 water and add in 3 DR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.