Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Darkrai Deck *Article not included* (see signature for joke!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electipwner

Hello everybody!

My local Target seems to be having a pre-release of its own as they had all of their GE cards out on Friday of last week.:thumb: I took advantage of this and bought some boosters and a Endless Night deck I was quite impressed with Darkrai at the pre-release (He helped me take 1st place:thumb:) so I wanted to make a full-fleged State or Regional deck that featured him. Look at the list below, but keep in mind that I really want to run with 3 #4 Darkrai and 1 lv X.

Pokemon

2 #3 Darkrai
2 #4 Darkrai
2 Absol SW
2 Smeargle SW
4 Cacnea GE
4 Cacturne GE
4 Vulpix MT
3 Ninetails MT

Trainers

2 Quick Ball
2 Felicity’s Drawing
4 Bebe’s
3 Prof. Birch
2 Roseanne’s

Energy:
4 Special Dark ( Won’t need this w/ Lv. X)
7 Fire
13 Basic Dark

Strategy: DO ANYTHING TO THROW OUT DAMAGE!!! Use Ninetails to destroy Gallantry decks (Doesn’t do too shabby against other Darkrai decks either!) I’m a little fuzzy on the Cac family, I’m thinking of going with Houndoom instead as it fits in better with the dark/fire thing. Darkrai w/ Sleep Hole= KO on just about anything provided they don’t wake up.

I mostly want help with the Pokemon, I realize the trainers are incredibly weak so I’ll prolly go to 4 Quick, 4 Roseanne’s and add Master Ball and Celio’s. I just have it in suck mode right now because my other cards are in Raivire. However if you have any really fantastic draw engines feel free to throw ‘em out there! I need speed in this deck considering the low HP of the pokemon.
-Thanks, Electipwner

Hey, I actually put an article like thing in my thread. :lol: Use all of the #4 darkrai; its better.

Ok, I see what your talking about with the ratio of Pokemon to other cards. I tried to play it and you either get jammed up with too many pokemon or too many energy. Like I said though the trainers will change, definitely running 4 Roseanne’s. I do want somebody’s opinion on whether I should run 4 #4 or 3 #4 and 1 Lv. X which was my original plan. I like X’s poke-power with the all special darks. Also, Houndoom or Cac? Cac is Outrageously good with Lv. X (100+ if the defending pokemon has damage, which is likely because of Darkrai) but so is Houndoom with a 30+discard and 100+ w/ a fire and dark. That attack on Houndoom can also do 30+Burn, so give me your opinions!!

i have a darkrai deck...he helped me..along w/ tangrowth and seviper take second...so i know how good he is...use 3 of the 4/106 darkrai and one lvl x...think about using hypno instead of ninetails..use sidneys and moonlight stadium..also think about weavile

You need some other stuff like Weavile or Blissey or Wailord, becaus ejust Darkrai with no great decent attacker fails, You can also try Wailord, Darkrai, Xaty so you can put yourself to sleep, move the sleep, then hit for 80. it might be a little slow.

p.s. i love your sig dude

K, Screw the Ninetails...ummm I'll have to think about this. I know! I'll just think "Speed, I am speed":biggrin: That should help right? The Wailord idea is interesting and I see were you're going with it. It does help with the HP prob (Believe me I know all about it, read "Electivire" and you'll know why:biggrin:) but I don't have any Wailord... even with my Target pre-release and a normal pre-release:frown: I'll post back later when I've modded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back