Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

darkrai lvl x deck

I use a honchkrow/Darkrai deck, nice pair of lvl x's, and if you want to get it going quickly, just make sure you have the good trainers and set up cards. SW Weavile to get your darkness energys, SW furret to use keen eye, celios/bebe's, and good draw supporters like Oak's Visit and Rowan.

Another good pair with darkria can be DP Shiftry, nothing like dealing out 50 + 20 for each of your two flips...Plus 10 for each basic dark energy, and it's got 120hp and darkness fan.

What did you have in mind in the first place?

Houndoom

I really like using the Houndoom series with my Darkria, I feel the speed of Houndoom is a nice compliment to the slow poke Darkria, and since Houndoom has this nice discard effect I like to add Umbreon star and a full set of Team Galactic mars and Wager. It makes for a fun disruption deck.

I'd say it goes best with Weavile SW. You can attach :dark:s, give all of them the 10+ effect, then use that effect from any Pkemon. I personaly use Crawdaunt ex and a tech Palkia Lv.X (with Moonlight Stadium) for total control.

I really like using the Houndoom series with my Darkria, I feel the speed of Houndoom is a nice compliment to the slow poke Darkria, and since Houndoom has this nice discard effect I like to add Umbreon star and a full set of Team Galactic mars and Wager. It makes for a fun disruption deck.

ive never seen an umbreon star :frown:

Back