Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Daylight Savings Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

onederlnd

Administrator Emeritus
This is a friendly PokeGym reminder for our United States members to turn their clocks back an hour tonight (2am to be exact)!

WE GAIN AN HOUR! WOOHOO!

The server time automatically switches over. Just make sure to double check it.

Last edited:
Go into your profile, go to options, make sure that your time zone and the obsrve Daylight Savings Time things are selected, then click update profile.

Should work, because it fixed mine when I went to change back to the original Gym template.

They don't do DST in Arizona? Now THERE's a state with it's head screwed on right. When are they gonna scrap this whole idea? Sure, we're happy now, but when spring rolls around.... The war's over, we have electricity and nobody walks to school through the fields anymore. Stop this madness!

Dunjohn said:
They don't do DST in Arizona? Now THERE's a state with it's head screwed on right. When are they gonna scrap this whole idea? Sure, we're happy now, but when spring rolls around.... The war's over, we have electricity and nobody walks to school through the fields anymore. Stop this madness!
What, you don't have school down in the bog?
j/k. I went to school in Ireland through Primany 5 which is equivilent to 3rd Grade over here. I was ahead in most subject when I came to America (except American history, that is :eek:)

Dunjohn said:
Sometimes you people confuse me... why do you mention the war?

Yes, it was all rations and saving supplies, and that included electricity. I wasn't around back then, of course...

Myst: "So is that back or forward?"
Kristy: "Forward!"
Latios: "No backward!"
Kristy: "Forward!"
Latios: "Its spring forward and fall back!"
Kristy: "Oh...okay. Now back to that argument about paper or plastic."

Just a fun note, you'd think you would wake up early instead of late. Ha, like I know when to get up on time. I almost missed league on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back