Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Deck Help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachugirl1990

I need help making my deck stronger. My deck is called Pikachu Shocker. It has 4 Pikachu 2 Pachrirsu 4 Squrtiles 2 Wartortles, 4 Elcertabuzz 4 Piplup 2 Prinpulps, 2 Electivires 1 Blastosie and 1 Empepoleon. Do I need a level X card for this deck? My Bastosie Elerctvire and Enpoleon are my strongest cards and please offer good feedback for this deck!!! I have only won 1 in a Pokemon League battle. Thanks for your help!!!! Also I have 2 Raichu.

Thank you,
pikachugirl1990

OK, take a look at how other people post their decks. Something like this for you:

Pokemon 28 (include the sets they are from!):
2 Pachirisu
4 Pikachu
2 Raichu
4 Squirtle
2 Wartortle
1 Blastoise
4 Piplup
2 Prinplup
1 Empoleon
4 Electabuzz
2 Electivire

Then include the extremely important part of the deck: Trainers

Then Energy:

Then a detailed strategy.

And then we can help :)

i agree with Flareon here. also, cut down the lines,
for starters, dont have more basics than the evolution cards unless they are your starter, for instance, 4/1 Ching/chime worked. secondly, try to develop a basic strategy, get rid of cards you dont want to use, just because it is lightning or water, doesnt mean it should be put into the deck, try to limit it down to one side, choose pokemon you feel confident you can get out quickly and consistantly, a deck isnt just pokemon, somebody could say they are running Infercatty, but have such horrible trainer and energy lines that it defeats the purpose of the deck. generally, you want to have 14-16 energy, 8-10 search trainers, 8-10 draw trainers, and less than 20 pokemon, leaving you with a marginal space to put in cards where you see fit. remember, you can have the most broken cards in the game in your deck, but without the speed and consistancy to get them out, they wont do you much good.

I need help making my deck stronger. My deck is called Pikachu Shocker. It has 4 Pikachu 2 Pachrirsu 4 Squrtiles 2 Wartortles, 4 Elcertabuzz 4 Piplup 2 Prinpulps, 2 Electivires 1 Blastosie and 1 Empepoleon. Do I need a level X card for this deck? My Bastosie Elerctvire and Enpoleon are my strongest cards and please offer good feedback for this deck!!! I have only won 1 in a Pokemon League battle. Thanks for your help!!!! Also I have 2 Raichu.

Thank you,
pikachugirl1990
Here. Read these rules. Yes, these ones are different than the ones that I asked you to read last time.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15749

Here, I'll explain them really quick...

Give deck a clear title.
Provide sufficient strategy for the deck.
Give a 60 card decklist, including the set of each card with multiple options to play.
Don't bump your thread if nobody comes (and this happens fomr time to time).

defenately cut the lines down...see i run a electivire deck its currently under construction w/ the realease of the great encounters set id also make it full on electric...id run some electrode maybe..or the new rotom...if u are going 2 run stage 2s make it 3-2-3 or 2-1-2..if u run alot of them it slows the deck...o yea the new exploud is good in any deck..

(food for thought)
2nd place winner at GE prerelease!!

um. yea... 1st CG prerelease, 1st PK prerelese, 1st DP prerelease, 1st MT prerelease, 1st SW prerelease... also took states last year.

if your running 2-1-2 lines and such, you need rare candy, no exploud isnt good in any deck. its ok in a deck based around it...

yea ive won more than that ,i was just saying that ive seen some of the electrics beening played in the new set...theres no need to do that..

the ONLY electrics in the set are Pachirisu and Rotom, pachirisu is a great card and should be used, the rotom is bad unless it is used in the right deck. and until she decides whether this is gonna be lightning or water, this isnt the right deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back