Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Delta Species: New Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicove

Okay it's only one card, but it's new. The picture is small but it's new and never seen or herd of ether! A Pickachu Delta Species, not the one Pokebeach was talking about but a new one all together!
Heres the card image

And remember you heard it first from Tropicove :thumb:

Wow, a Delta Pikachu. I wonder if the Raichu will be dual-type(hopefully different than Electric/Steel)

charking said:
Wow, a Delta Pikachu. I wonder if the Raichu will be dual-type(hopefully different than Electric/Steel)
I seriously doubt it will be something else, Lightning just fits, of course it could be just Metal, only time will tell.

that...is a promo.
look VERY closely--you can kinda make out the promo star. i assume another mejii promo for the new promotion.

god not another rat.

i have enough of all these hopeless rats running around the block.

All I want is non-electric rats running around the block.

Meh.

Wait, remember this set is screwy on it's types. Come on Fire/Metal Raichu!

Well the pickachu is still a Delta Species, look at the name and the delkta symbol, so Im still semi-right :redface: And for all we know this promo could be put into Delta Species when released in America... It could happened.

Last edited:
well tower of horon isnt out yet, or is it. and if it is a promo then its not definately Delta piecies or Horon.

Horon does not equal Delta Species, yet.

I argued about GS SS = UF and I am willing to get bashed again.. :smile:

Emerald =/= QCP
HL =/= Japanese equivilant
With altaria ex coming out in japan in their Eidolon Forest, we can say,
Eidolon Forest =/= American equivilant

So I find it wise not to automaticly conclude that what set we get will be the same as the japanese. But I would say that the last set we got at the same time as Japan, I believe there were no changes in the sets.

Poliwag92 said:
well tower of horon isnt out yet, or is it. and if it is a promo then its not definately Delta piecies or Horon.

Horon does not equal Delta Species, yet.

I argued about GS SS = UF and I am willing to get bashed again.. :smile:

then you are basically saying you are arguing for the sake of arguing. thats just annoying, and nobody will really appreciate you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back