Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Discard power?

TheFreshness

I was just wondering if there are anymore cards out there that get powered up by cards in your discard pile? I'm thinking more along the lines of cards that are like gyrados SF rather than cards that attatch energy from the discard to power up high costing attacks like steelix prime...I'm just trying to think of a fun deck that's still decent that abuses the discard pile but I'm not sure if there is another option besides gyrados.

I find that playing Dusknoir FB is really difficult, but you might be able to find a better way to run it.

Personally, my favorite attacker with a discard-pile power-up attack is Omastar AR, but of course you have to have the courage to run Fossils.

Dusknoir is a super hard deck to make work. It's like gyarados minus everything that makes gyarados work.

It could make a good fun deck though and if your trying it I recommend you do it like gyarados and just start throwing away random sp's as fast as you can.

You know Kingdra was not at all what I was thinking about but now that I'm thinking about it I could see it working pretty well with the idea I was playing around with. I'll have to test it out.

I'm building Fossils right now. It's gonna be epic. I might even take it to Regionals and play just to go 0-X, because people would be all, "OMG, is that guy playing Fossils? He's either a noob or crazy." Then I would pound them with the awesome power of my ancient minions.

Not really.

Honchkrow, though... Wow. I got pegged for around 100 by that card once at league. It hurt my soul a little bit.

Back