DP: Fossil Rage

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by charmander rox, Aug 31, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

This is a fossil set. All Pokemon must be fossil Pokemon or be somehow connected to fossils. Also, all Energy/Trainers must be Fossil-related. I used to be reserving the 3 Pokemon Lv. X, Omastar, Kabutops, and Aerodactyl, but apparently not. -_-

Aerodactyl LV. X 100 HP :colorless
    Level Up - Put on Aerodactyl
    :ppowr: Searching the Ruins
    Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your discard pile for a card, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. You can’t use more than 1 Searching the Ruins power each turn. This power can’t be used if Aerodactyl is affected by any Special Conditions.
    :colorless:colorless:colorless Fossil Fueling 40+
    You may discard as many Fossil Pokémon from your Bench as you like. This attack does 40 damage plus 30 more damage for each Fossil Pokémon discarded.
    W - :lightningx2
    R - :fighting:-40
    RC -

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  2. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

I'm no expert on fake cards but I think Fossil fueling should look like:

You may discard as many mysterious fossils, claw fossil, root fossil, skull fossil, sheild fossil or any pokemon that evolves from them. this attack does 40 plus 30 for each one you dicacard

3. charmander rox

Yeah, that sounds just brilliant.
    Aerodactyl says, "Hey, Cradily! I don't need you anymore, so I'm going to use use you as fuel for my attack! And while I'm at it, I'll discard myself!" :nonono::nonono::nonono:
    Not going to happen.

4. Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore Active Member

Omastar LV.X 120HP :water:
    Level Up pokemon

:ppowr: Ancient Energy
    Once during your turn, instead of attaching an energy card from hand to your pokemon, you may attach a trainer with fossil in its name to an evolved pokemon. If the pokemon evolves from the attached card, the fossil provides 2 energy at a time of any type. This power can't be used if you already attached an energy to a pokemon from your hand in any way this turn or if Omastar is affected by a special condition.

:water::water::water::water: Aquatic Spiike Cannon 70
    You may discard 2 :water: attached to Omastar. If you do, choose 1 of your opponent's benched pokemon and do 40 damage to that pokemon.

W::grass:x2
    R:
    RC::colorless:colorless

5. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

That power is good, but the attack stinks... 4 non colorless for only 70? See Empoleon.

Kabutops Lv X 120 HP [F]
    Level Up Pokemon

Poke-Power Ancient Speed
    Once during your turn (before you attack), you may choose one of your Benched Pokemon that evolves from a card with Fossil in its name or evolves from a card that evolves from a card with Fossil in its name, and switch it with your Active Pokemon.
    [C] Hydro Cutter 40x
    Flip a number of coins equal to the amount of Energy attached to Kabutops. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads. You can't flip more than coins in this way.
    W: [G]x2
    R: [R]-20
    RC:

Kabutops Lv 37 HP90 [F]
    Stage 2 Pokemon evolves from Kabuto
    [F][F] Super Scythe 30+
    Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage.
    [F][F][C] Draining Cut 50
    Remove 2 damage counters from Kabutops.
    W:[G]+30
    R:[R]+20
    RC:

Kabuto Lv 21 HP70 [F]
    Evolves from Dome Fossil
    [F] Dome Block 10
    During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to Kabuto.
    [F][F] Slash 40
    W:[G]+20
    R:[R]-20
    RC:[C]

Dome Fossil HP50
    Fossil Rule
    Poke-Body Dome Restore
    Whenever Dome Fossil is damaged by an opponent's attack, search your deck for an Energy card and attach it to Dome Fossil.

6. charmander rox

Apparently, you are forgetting that I said I reserved the LV Xs. -_-
    Oh, well. I'll just comment on them.

Omastar:
    The card should be rewritten like this:
    Omastar LV X 140HP [W]
    Poke-Body Ancient Energy
    You may attach any Trainer cards in your hand with Fossil in its name to any of your Pokemon in play that evolve from that card. While in play, that card provides 2 Energy of any type.
    [W][W][W] Aqua Spike Cannon 70
    You may discard any number of Energy attached to Omastar. If you do, choose a number of your opponent's Benched Pokemon equal to the amount of Energy you discarded in this way. This attack does 20 damage to each of those Benched Pokemon. (You may choose the same Pokemon more than once). (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
    W - [G]x2
    R - [R]-40
    RC - [C][C]

Kabutops:
    Kabutops has a base speed of 80! Why does it have 'Ancient Speed'?
    Dome Fossil's Body is a bit good. If you were damaged by an attack, which would you rather do: Put a damage counter on the Attacking Pokemon, or search your deck for an Energy card and attach it to yourself?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Aerodactyl LV 34 70HP [C]
    Poke-Power Ancient Speed
    As often as you like (before you attack), if you Active Pokemon has Fossil in its name, you may switch it with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.
    [C][C][C] Speed Snipe
    Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon in play. This attack does 60 damage to that Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.
    W - [L]+20
    R - [F]-20

Old Amber Fossil 50HP
    Poke-Body Amber Power
    For every Energy attached to Old Amber Fossil, Old Amber Fossil gets +10 HP.

7. OllieK

OllieK New Member

Basstiodon LV.X

:ppowr: Iron defence: each metal energy attached to your pokemon count as special metal energy
    while bastiodon lv.x is active

[M][M] steel lock your opponents active pokemon can't retreat until the end of your opponents next turn 40

[M][M][C] Steel rampage 100

If this knocks out the defending pokemon halve bastiodon HP rounded to the nearest 10

8. charmander rox

Cradily LV X 140HP [G]
    Poke-Body Ancient Emptiness
    Your opponent does not draw any Prize cards for Knocking Out any of your Pokemon with Fossil in its name.
    [G][G][C][C] Pull Apart 60
    You may return all Evolution cards on the Defending Pokemon to your opponent's hand.
    W - [M]x2
    R - [L]-40
    RC - [C][C]

Cradily LV 48 120HP [G]
    [C][C] Acid Burn 30
    Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. If tails, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned.
    [G][C][C] Ancientpower 40
    Until the end of your next turn, all damage done to the Defending Pokemon is increased by 30.
    W - [M]+30
    R - [L]-30
    RC - [C][C]

Lileep Lv 24 80HP [G]
    [C] Influence
    Search your deck for Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Anorith, Cranidos, or Shieldon and put up to 2 of them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward. Treat the new Benched Pokemon as a Basic Pokemon.
    [G][C] Tentacle Wrap 20
    Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon can't attack during your opponent's next turn. If tails, the Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.
    W - [M]+20
    R - [L]-20
    RC - [C]

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Fossil Cave
    Stadium

Each player's Pokemon that has Fossil in its name can use attacks on this card.

[.] Ressurection
    Search your deck for a card that evolves from this card and put it on this card. (This counts as evolving this card.) Shuffle your deck afterward.

Fossil Maniac
    Supporter

Search your deck for up to 3 Trainer cards with Fossil in their name and put them in your hand.

9. Blassari

Blassari New Member

I like those fossils! I hope Nintendo make Fossils playable, like Kabutops,Cradily and Aerodactyl with the new Fossil Excavator!