Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dp-On GG OMGBBQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter™

As much as I DESPISE this deck because its boring and just you dont have to think alot.. i decided to make a DP-On one because I was bored.. so here you go..

NOTE: dont ask for matchups cuz im not going to use this.. just wanted to see if other people think it would work
BTW: i DONT REALLY KNOW HOW MANY GALLADES OR W/E THE DECK PLAYS SO SORRY IN ADVANCE
Pokemon: 21
4 Pachirisu
4 Ralts
2 Kirlia
3 Gallade
2 Gardevoir SW
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
2 Regirock DP5

Trainers: 23
4 Rare Candy
3 Bebe's
1 Warp
2 Pluspower
4 that stadium that moves a fighting energy
1 TSD
2 Night M
4 Oak's Visit
2 Roseanne's

Energy: 16
12 Fighting
4 Multi

Strategy: its gg you know what to do!

Regirock LV.51 – Fighting – HP90
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Regi Cycle
You can use this Power once during your turn, if you have Fighting Energy in your discard pile. Discard 2 cards from your hand. Then, attach 1 Fighting Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokemon. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[F][F][C] Stone Edge: 40 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 30 damage.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

: ( : ( : ( You're right...

Umm, maybe switch the TSD for another Night MainteNance? I don't like TSD cause I can't flip heads. Looks solid otherwise, unfortunately...

^To the above, he uses the DP5 Stadium to move the Fighting Energy to Gallade.

ya.. idk what the stadium is called lol but it moves a fighting from 1 pokemon to another.. and ya i cant flip heads either but sometimes it can help..
does everything look ok??? i hate this deck but i wanted to see if it COULD have a chance after DP(altough im sick of playing them.. cuz it bores me to death)

Its called Stark Mountain AFAIK

Why would anyone want to use 3 Gallades ? Gardevoir is the force behind GG, Gallade is kind of an early game sweeper but gardevoir is the real evil, add 2 psychic nrg at least and use 3 gardevoir.
And how do you plan on getting started with using only 9 Supporters ?
At least use 4 Bebes and some Cynthia/Rowan or add some handys, you need to get out the claydol somehow and dead starts are very likely to happen with only 9 supporters.
Also i would recommend adding one Stantler to search with Pachi to get Bebes out after using CFF

thanks for the help.. and i said i dont know much about the deck in the first post... ill make some changes when i get home

Ok^^
You really need more Supporters, even with Pachi Start you'll to often be stuck with just nrg / gyms / other crap in hand.
And IMO 12 NRG is too many even if you use Regirock.

I think that the furrett build of GG is better with like a 4/2/3/2/2/ line of Gallade/Gardy/Gardy X and the DF ralts, but that's just my opinion. I think that claydol takes up space and is not that usefull, but I have heard of some people using it. I don't exactly see the point of Regirock in here...

^this is a DP-On version, in which, we wont have DRE or scramble or the DF ralts.. Regirock provides a bit of energy acceleration to it
Yoshi: k

I like the idea. But when dp5 comes out in the U.S. Gardilade will change a ton, it will be played with a lot of diffrent stuff.. I would just wait and see what comes out before we start planning, the whole meta-game could change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back