90 HP

ポケパワー:うひょう
自分の番に、このカードを手札から出してポケモンを進化させたとき、1回使える。コインを1回投げオモテなら、相手のポケモン全員に、それぞれ20ダメージ。

[W][C] ゴーストブリザード 40
自分に[P]エネルギーがついているなら、相手のベンチポケモン全員にも、それぞれ10ダメージ。

Weakness: [M]+20
Resistance: [C]-20
Retreat Cost: [C]

^^ is the text. I english-fied it cause I knew what it was/am not a complete idiot

I recieved this a few hours ago from a source who wishes to remain anonymous. "it" gave me the scan and the spoiler. It is in imageshack because "it" asked me to trasfer the pic to be sure "it" remained anonymous.

Discuss.

P.S. Translate it if possible plz

[pokepawa]: You producing
this card to hail your own turn, from the hand bill, when evolving [pokemon], 1 times you can use.If the coin 1 throwing [omote], in [pokemon] everyone of the partner, respectively 20 damages.
[W] [C]40 If ghost blizzard
[P] energy have been attached by yourself, respectively even in [benchipokemon] everyone of the partner 10 damages.

[pokepawa]: You producing
this card to hail your own turn, from the hand bill, when evolving [pokemon], 1 times you can use.If the coin 1 throwing [omote], in [pokemon] everyone of the partner, respectively 20 damages.
[W] [C]40 If ghost blizzard
[P] energy have been attached by yourself, respectively even in [benchipokemon] everyone of the partner 10 damages.

i dont get it:p

power: once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand to evolve 1 of your pokemon, flip a coin. if heads, each of your opponents pokemon take 20 damage.
[wc] 40 damage. if froslass has any p energy attached to it, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponents benched pokemon.

this translation might be wrong. dont hold me to it.

I am offended you would make a fake and post it as real! Your reputation is GONE with me now. GONE!!

I HATE YOU FOREBER!

EDIT: And yes, it is fake. You can tell by the font, the holo sheet, the Ken Sugimori art, the Lv. text, the placement of the text, the clarity of the "scan," how dark the card is, and other random stuff. The person who made it didn't try to emulate a DP card very well.

Last edited:
I am offended you would make a fake and post it as real! Your reputation is GONE with me now. GONE!!

I HATE YOU FOREBER!

EDIT: And yes, it is fake. You can tell by the font, the holo sheet, the Ken Sugimori art, the Lv.X text, the placement of the text, the clarity of the "scan," how dark the card is, and other random stuff. The person who made it didn't try to emulate a DP card very well.

but it's ok for you to post a fake Phione card?

I HATE YOU FOREBER!

EDIT: And yes, it is fake. You can tell by the font, the holo sheet, the Ken Sugimori art, the Lv.X text, the placement of the text, the clarity of the "scan," how dark the card is, and other random stuff. The person who made it didn't try to emulate a DP card very well.

Interesting, Very Interesting. WPM telling someone that something on pokegym is fake. The irony level on Pokegym has just been increased by 1000%.

Thanks Moza for the scan. Hatter thanks for the traslation. WPM like in that eposide of the Simpsons where Ned goes crazy- "Thanks for stoping by"

Lol. It looked like it could be pretty playable too.

Any news on real scans? When does the whole set come out in Japan?

I HATE YOU.
Frosslass is my favorite pokemon and now this joke comes around?
He could be a really good card you know.

Dunno why everybody's so quick to agree with WPM as soon as he says it's fake...
It looks real to me.
*shrug*

Gonna have to agree with Ft Laud Loud Mouth on this, too - seriously, WPM, of all people, telling you it's fake? And you're all believing him?
The irony level is over 9000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back