DragoEX Ready This Time

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Ancient Pokemon Trainer, Mar 11, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is a random decklist.

Pokemon23
    Dratinix3
    Dragonairx3
    DragoniteEXx3
    Mudkipx3
    Marshtompx2
    Swampertx2
    Magnemitex4
    Magnetonx3

Trainers21
    Pokemon Nursex4
    Crystal Shardx2
    Oran Berryx2
    Potionx4
    Switchx4
    T.V Reporterx3

Energy16
    Electrick Energyx4
    Water Energyx4
    Multi Energyx4
    Rainbow Energyx4

2. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

Make this 8 Lightning 8 Water or even a little more Water than Lightning. Swampert can only extra attach actual water nrg and Magneton can only get back basic nrg. 10 healing is way too much. Either go 4 Nurse or 4 Potion and you will be fine. I would suggest Pokemon Nurse to start out with. Your main attacker is colorless so maybe you don't need Crystal Shard. You need atleast 4-6 more drawing cards. Oak's Research, Birch, Oracle are what I'm talking about. Try to make Swampert 3-3-3 if you can and you can cut Magneton to a 3-3, maybe even 2-2. With 2 Stage 2's you may want to cut out some Dragonair and Marshtomp for Rare Candy.Dunsparce would be good here too. I actually like the Latias Ex/Swampert/Magneton idea better. After TATM you can add Suicune ex for Blaze ex stopper.

3. Okay here it is modified.

Pokemon18
    Dratini3
    Dragonair1
    DragoniteEx3
    Mudkip3
    Marshtomp1
    Swampert3
    Magnemite2
    Magneton2

Trainers17
    PORx3
    PETMx3
    Oraclex4
    Birchx3
    Nursex4

Energy25
    Multi Energyx4
    Rainbow Energyx4
    Electrick Energyx8
    Water Energyx9

Better?

4. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan New Member

Suicune EX doesnt stop blaz =\

5. Hot Mustid

Hot Mustid New Member

yea it does,

attach 3 water to it

hmmmm does 50*2 100 dmg, BUT WAIT

I CAN RETURN THESE 3 NRG TO MY HAND AND TO 160 DMG!

so yes, it does

6. Physics Squirrel

Physics Squirrel Active Member

I agree that Latias ex would work better than Dragonite ex. But suit yourself.

7. Forgot to mention this deck is for my freind.After he gets SuicuneEX I'll put it up on the decklist.Is the Decklist okay now?

8. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

You have too much nrg. Take out the 4 Rainbow and 4 Multi. Put back in some Switch and Dunsparce. Maybe 3 of each and have room for 2 Cune ex at some point. At some point you may want to switch the Dragon ex to Latias ex and Suicune ex. Dragonite ex works too though.

9. He doesn't have that much fire pokes so for now DragoEX.Will RaikouEX work?The decklist that were looking up to is same as before but

-4Rainbow
    -4Multi

+3 Sparce
    +3 Switch
    +2 SuikuneEX

10. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Heres a couple of ideas... Double Rainbow... Now you cant attach it to Dragonite directly, but you should be able to attach it with power, and it is 1 energy for 60!!!! not shabby... also consider teching a Swampy EX, ultra powerfull, and Fighting to cover your weaknesses...

11. You meen 70 and I think Suikune is enough Swampert not needed what does it do anyway?What about RaikouEX for subbing SuicuneEX intil he gets 1 then 2.

12. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

No I meant 60.... read what I said, if you attach a Double Rainbow to Drago, it does -10 damage, but at the cost of 1 energy.... Plus having some in play will quickly increase Magnetons attack, if you ever need to use it... assuming you attach them to a Benched Poke.... Swapert can have Magneton doing mega damage in no time!!!!

13. Yeah but if you put Swampert in think about it 3DragoniteEX 2 SuikuneEX and SwampertEX very risky.

14. Marshtomp

Marshtomp New Member

Yes you are so right. Dont put in swampert ex.

15. Physics Squirrel

Physics Squirrel Active Member

I'd put in Swampert ex and throw out the Dragonite ex, personally, but since it's supposed to be a Dragonite ex deck...

16. SwampertEX overal isn't that good and besides there's SuikuneEX there to knockout BlazikenEX if that is it doesn't get banned it can also knockout regular Blaziken , Ninetails ect.Why is Swampert needed anyways?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.