Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragon Prerelease in Boise ID???

Gym Leader Blaine

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15
I talked to BDS about putting this on.

I am wondering from local players around the Idaho Boise area if I could get some feedback if you guys think there would be a good number of players that would show up if a Dragon Prerelease tournament was held in the area? :confused:

Hello,

The thought of having a Pre Release in Boise has also crossed my mind....

I went to the Super Battlezone held in Boise in May.

It was held at Magic Dragon Games and there were 19
participants.

I did notice that this store has registered their league with Nintendo. The League locater listed the store...

I would suggest you contact the store. The store phone number is listed in the League Locator. This store usually holds league on Sundays....

I would think this would be your best bet to have a Pre Release Tourny in Boise Id....

I hope this helps........

Hey GLB, there's a GREAT player from Boise named Doug (or Dave) Bui. His kid was a top 8 Worlds player. He's probably a professor (on the professor list), so be sure to ask him about Pokemon in Idaho.

Pokeplayer said:
SBZ was held at Magic Dragon Games and there were 19
participants.

I did notice that this store has registered their league with Nintendo. The League locater listed the store...

I would suggest you contact the store.

I would think this would be your best bet to have a Pre Release Tourny in Boise Id....

I hope this helps........

I saw their league info also and have already talked with their Gym Leader last Friday about it. From what I was told by their GL is that they were given a R&S Challenge to run, but didn't for the reason that they were moving to a different location. So instead of running it somewhere else they just turned it down since they only want to run events at their location. They are still in the middle of movie and she was not sure if they would be ready for a tournament in November. The new place can hold around 45 to 50 players and if more show up they she said they would have the extra players at the pizza place next door.

For right now I am just getting information about the area, and passing it onto PUI so they can get a idea on how they want to go. They do want on in the area, and they are looking at them again, or other applications that they have got for PTOs. Thanks for the idea though. Any other info about the area is welcomed. :D

Last edited:
Well, you can count on all of your fellow SLC Professors attending. We would never miss one of your Premier Tournaments.

By the way... Can I bum a ride?

The Fish King said:
Well, you can count on all of your fellow SLC Professors attending. We would never miss one of your Premier Tournaments.

By the way... Can I bum a ride?

Well Im not sure we will be holding it yet. PUI said they just wanted information about that area so they can decided who is best to run it and such, and are looking at local people too.

Back