Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragon Prerelease in St. Louis, Missouri -TINS ARE IN

meganium45

Hey, all you guys and gals (yep, gals!)!!!

We have a Dragon Pre-release scheduled for, yep, you guessed it, Saturday November 15th at the Gathering Ground in St. Louis Missouri!

The Gathering Ground is located on Hampton Avenue, great new location with LOADS of space to play.

Registration will start at 12:15, tourney will start at 1:00

Cost for the event is $15.00 per player, yep, $15.00.

There will be after events, door prizes, and a Nintendo Gameboy tourney which starts after the main event is over!

Usual Nintendo Gameboy Ruby/Sapphire tourney rules, no pokemon over level 50, no Kyogre, Groudon, Raquiza. No charge for the Gameboy Event, but there will be prizes!

This will be THE winter Pokemon tourney for the Dragon Prerelease, and additional product will be available for purchase at the event.

Do NOT forget the Prerelease Promo....

Stay Tuned for the "Gym Challenge" aspect of this prerelease....the Gym with the best showing will win special prizes!!!

go to www.gatheringground.com for directions to the store!

See you soon!

Meganium45

Last edited:
0wnage!

I'll be there to win this pre-release too ^_^ hehe. Colin, do you turn 15 before this starts? I dunno if I can handle your mad deck buildin skillz lol. Cyas all there!

nikePK said:
I'll be there to win this pre-release too ^_^ hehe. Colin, do you turn 15 before this starts? I dunno if I can handle your mad deck buildin skillz lol. Cyas all there!

I turn 15 November 12th =( I better get a present or something.

present

ROFL, newman first round would be good for ya Colin, after having to face my sis EVERY time first round in the sbz and sbz draft and the SS prerelease lol.

If I buy you a present I'm going to be so broke with all the other birthdays and christmas coming up... *sigh* =|

Cya there!

nikePK said:
ROFL, newman first round would be good for ya Colin, after having to face my sis EVERY time first round in the sbz and sbz draft and the SS prerelease lol.

If I buy you a present I'm going to be so broke with all the other birthdays and christmas coming up... *sigh* =|

Cya there!

Well i'm so worth the money though. Cause i'm hot. hahahha.

>_<

swanton1717 said:
Well i'm so worth the money though. Cause i'm hot. hahahha.

For that, you get nothing lol.

Maybe I'll sign your box again... IF you're lucky, har har har.

Meganium, how many people do you think will show up for this one? I hope we get 50 like you said you wanted.

Last edited:
At this point, with the advertising both locally and at Pokemon Rocks America, I will be disappointed if we only get 50 people. I am preparing for 120, and the space is big enough for 120! Simply put, we can, should and will get 120 people!

(ironically, neither of my two sons will be there, so maybe 118!)

That's my thoughts and I'm sticking to it. Is it ambitious, yes, is it possible, yes! (Will I need all 5000 energy I have, hopefully!!!)

The set DRAGON is going to ROCK! It will change the game yet again, in strange and wonderful ways!!!

We will prove, once and for all, that WE STILL PLAY POKEMON!!!!And it is the best game out there!

M45

meganium45 said:
At this point, with the advertising both locally and at Pokemon Rocks America, I will be disappointed if we only get 50 people. I am preparing for 120, and the space is big enough for 120! Simply put, we can, should and will get 120 people!

(ironically, neither of my two sons will be there, so maybe 118!)

That's my thoughts and I'm sticking to it. Is it ambitious, yes, is it possible, yes! (Will I need all 5000 energy I have, hopefully!!!)

The set DRAGON is going to ROCK! It will change the game yet again, in strange and wonderful ways!!!

We will prove, once and for all, that WE STILL PLAY POKEMON!!!!And it is the best game out there!

M45

I will be at Pokemon Rocks so naturally people will come to our little area in Union Station. :lol:

I would like to come, but I already have a Christmas play production and a Stomp concert at the exact same time on the fifteenth. It's going to be hard enough being two places at once. If I go, I'll have to show up, shower everyone with guilt for not bringing me a birthday present, go to Stomp, and put on a play at the same time. This could be difficult...

Sorry, I don't think I can come to this one, guys =\.

I know it is still over a month away, but working on Champion T-Shirts as an extra prize this time!!!

For all 3 age groups! Need final approval on my design, but should be awesome!

Thanks

Vince / M45

Bump, only 30 more shopping days til the Dragon Pre Release!!!

Also, extra boxes will be available on the date of the event for purchase if there are any left1 Great gift, especially if there is another free retreat error!

M45

Also, new info

50 cents off all Pokemon Packs (not valid for box prices) on day of the event
1.00 off all Pokemon Theme Decks
$2.50 each for all packs of 50 deck protectors (they have an elite selection)

More to come!

M45

See you all at Pokemon Rocks America this Saturday at Union Station in St. Louis. We will have informational fliers about the prerelease there, along with a lot of other elite events, and meet some of the elite players in St. Louis!

M45

We really advertised for the PreRelease at Pokemon Rocks so this will most likely be a huge event.It starts at 12:30 Vince, right? Cause thats what it says on the PreRelesae Locator.

For an event of this size, registration will also start early. Anyone who is there by 12:00 will be taken care of.

Gathering Ground is pulling out a lot of stops for this one, including tons of pokemon singles for sale, great discounts on packs, starters and deck protectors and much more (also some promo cards you CAN NOT get anywhere else - when was the last time you saw a Collector Japanese Jumbo, or a Charizard Japanese Jumbo Promo, English Version???) Many other rare promos will be on display!

Talk to you soon! See you all there!

M45

Back