Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragonmeet UK Tourney!!

TheGame

Just a quick heads up to all UK players with a reminder that the first official ( I think! ) Nintendo sponsored tourney is happening at the Dragonmeet convention this Saturday ( 13 Dec ) Kensington town hall,Kensington,London. Doors open at 10 am for a 11am start.Format will be modified ( we believe WOTC best of promos will be banned and Nintendo promos will be allowed! ) and usual age modified swiss will be the order of the day! Myself and Martin Griggs will be judging. This will be an important tourney for UK organized play so if you can come and support us then please do! Lets show Nintendo just how many players we can muster!!

Dragonmeet is the second official tournament. 'course it might not get sanctioned either LOL.

It isn't Nintendo sponsored either. The event is being sponsored by Esdevium.

Entry to the Pokemon tournament is 2 pounds per player.
Entry to Dragonmeet is 7 pounds adults and 5.50 concessions. Book online for a discount on door entry prices.

http://www.dragonmeet.com/modules.p...le=article&sid=64&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

The major tournament refered to was the 5th SE Challenge at Crawley: 53 players. Go SECHALLENGE

[other tcgs: magic, Yugioh, L5R. Whatever they are :D ]

Sorry bout that Ian, though I have to say I didn't see much support from either Esvedium or Nintendo at Crawley! My point is that this is the first tourney in the UK to completely go under Nintendo rules i.e. no "best of" and Nintendo promos will now be allowed.I hope we can get as many players as possible to show Esvedium/Nintendo that our tourneys are well supported and they are worth backing with decent prize support!

Yes, as is any other promo issued by Nintendo, including Groudon-ex, Meowth, Pikachu, Torchic, Mudkip, Grovyle etc. etc.

So Hayden did it again and made top spot but this time didn't lose out to resistance :)

The best players are found in Kent it now seems ;)

ukpokemonpro said:
So Hayden did it again and made top spot but this time didn't lose out to resistance :)

The best players are found in Kent it now seems ;)

Let's wait 'till the qualifiers start...'pro, let's wait...

MMM Rainham takes 2nd and 3rd at SE Challenge 5 and now top spot on Londons own turf ... bring on the qualifiers and lets see that talk turned to action ;)

Oh an Irwin there is no such thing as Legal Stalling!

Back