Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dream World & Global Battle not available until March 30th

Prime

Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host
http://www.pokemon-gl.com/pre/en.html

I just got my game today and I got to the point, within an hour or two, where you are given access to the Dream World. I thought this would be a great time, just after the first badge, to see what cool Pokemon I can find.

I got an error, went online to look it up, and sure enough, Nintendo won't be able to access the online network that allows access to Dream World or Global Battle until 24 days from now, March 30th.

I feel like this is a HUGE slap in my face. How dare Nintendo release a game that had a feature that can't be used for more than more three weeks after the release of the game!!!

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

Dang, I am unhappy.

This happened with the Japanese release. I was just as furious. It took a few weeks to get it up in the Japanese release. I'd guess they're stress testing their servers as it can be difficult to predict the amount of games sold and connected to wifi. You aren't missing much anyways. The DW is BORING and Global Battle may as well be useless.

We just want the DW for the Pokemon, but I was expecting that anyway. It'll be fun to make a team solely of new Pokemon though!!

Back