3 copycat
2 underground expedition
3 Prof Elm Training Method
4 rare candy
2 warp point
1 town volunteers
4 master ball
2 pokènav

Beautifly and Dustox are the most important hitter because they do every time 50 damages. With linoone and wurmple's first attack i can evolve fastly my pokèmon and attach. Dustox's pokèbody is very important, for example against gardevoir ex's feedback, and beautifly's pokèbody against steel pokèmon. Shedinja and Ninjask are two good pokèmon, and because the deck is of grass type and is very fastly to use them in a deck like this.
I think the fire pokèmon are very dangerous for my deck, but i hope to have fastly dustox, who has psychic weakness.

yea i play a version of this for fun.....and have been since r/s.....mine runs delcatty and more straight draw....for an even more fast grass deck.....i have play tested againt plenty of Blaze and its variants and seems to do pretty good except for mid to late game....but the speed helps especially if you run jus wurmple and rare candy no middle evos for a second turn toxicing dustox ( ooooh thats evil ) anyways.......the object of course is to get set up for a lot of status and 50 damage barrage....ill post more later

Ahh.. Im here and ready to fix. Hmm.. try remaking the deck w/ muk ex. mukex shuts down a lot of pokemon-power dependent decks. Not to mention, dustox/beautifly are just really annoying :D w/ awesome powers/cheap (literally) attack and free retreat. def try and incorporate muk. in fact, drop the whole linoone and shedninja line all together, they're a waste of space. go with muk/wurmple --> dustox/beautifly w/ pokemon reversals.

btw - take out the masterballs/pokenavs/PETM/underground. assist yourself with 4 POR, 3 copycat, 2-3 oracle for draw rather than centering on pokemon evolution. thats what your wurmple is for (2 signs of e, 2 call for fam).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back