2 ISLAND HERMIT
1 TGW
1 PROFESSOR OAKS VISIT
4 TGM
3 CELIOS
2 CASTAWAY
1 SCOTT

ABOUT THIS DECK

OK well this is a DWD deck with a twist as u can see. so far i am 17 wins and 1 lose at my league with it, pretty good if i say so myself! this deck works very well together, but i could use sum advice on what to include in the deck or remove bc i wll be playing it at cities. the trainer line is a little diffrent, but like i said works great together. i play the stadiums bc i do not have any windstorms and without either of those then i would be in big trouble if battle frointer was to come into play. ER2 is good card combined with AMBIPOM and also the entire deck. DRAKES and BUFFER PIECE help keep AMBIPOM in play for 1 or even 2 more turns and that can win or lose me the battle. TGM goes along with the theme of this deck and is also yet another great card combined with AMBIPOM, if ur opponet has 2 cards in his or her hand and u want to hit for 80 damage that turn just remove 1 card with mars! i was not planning on playing TGW i always have at least 10 to 15 cards in my hand by the time i have taken 3 prizes and thought it would come in handy if my opponet played copycat. well thats all i have to say ab the deck, if anyone has any advice i woul love to hear it thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back