El Segundo - Modified Tourney (practice for state)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by bulbasnore, Mar 26, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Not a draft anymore. With more time to play we'll take on-site registration. Come at 12:30. See post below.

What an odd time to have a draft! Right before State Championship. Well. if you've been away from the game awhile, it could be a good chance to pick up those missing trainers & energies.

The Event is 1-4:30PM -- we draft fast, however, if you're interested you MUST pre-register online for two reasons:

1. No time to wait while people show up and register.
    2. If we're going to have more the 18 I need to buy more product.

$10 for 6 packs of e-cards (3/3 EXP/AQ or 2/2/2 EXP/AQ/SK).

All the info at: http://www.cary.cx/2CG/

Cheers!
    'snore

(there will be no on-site registration, pm me if that is a problem and we'll try to work something out).

Last edited: Apr 7, 2004
  2. bulbasnore

Would there be interest in drafting TMvTA instead? Price would be $12.

3. TrEkIeV

TrEkIeV New Member

April 10th is also the same day as the Nevada State Championships.

4. WeileMom

WeileMom New Member

That's what I was thinking too. Now I don't know whether or not to go to Nevada! This sounds like more fun.
    ---Nicole
    WeileMom

5. I'll definately be there. A good round of Rochester is always fun. And I do like the idea of drafting TM vs. TA much better than the other previous E sets.

6. bulbasnore

The idea of drafting E-cards was to get the folks coming back into the game some cards they needed to make decks. However, the people I was thinking of want to come but are grounded or saving for State. So, I'm now changing the set to TMvTA... that said email me at the site

http://www.cary.cx/2CG/20040410Draft.php

PM me or use the paypal link to sign up by Monday so I can know what is up. If you paypal me, if the tourney doesn't go off you get your choice of immediate refund or the packs when I see you.

Kim

Last edited: Apr 2, 2004
  7. bulbasnore

OK! So, not much interest in a draft at this time? Last call for the draft. PM me if your interested. Tomorrow nite it could be resanctioned as modified constructed.

8. bulbasnore

OK, not going to Vegas for NV state championships? Then come here to practice for the CA state championship! $3 Modified constructed with Booster & Promo prizes.

See, April 10 Modified Constructed Tourney for the detail or the register online. Just so I'm not 'advertising' here is the story:

$3, e-card booster prizes, 111 W. Mariposa, 1PM start, 12:30PM registration

9. lookinforwailordex

lookinforwailordex New Member

mr cary i am able to come