Electivire/Delcatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prize_Card

Author: Prize_Card (thats me)
Format: Hp-On
Date created: 1/20/08
Deck: Electivire/Delcatty

So, I was sitting here looking at some decks in the threads. saw the magmorter delcatty typholion deck, then I thought to myself.. What is kinda like magmorter that would work with delcatty.. Bingo.. I thought of electivire, so here's the list.

Pokemon: 19

4 Skitty
2 delcatty energy draw
2 delcatty ex
3 elekid dp
4 electabuzz delta
2 Electivire Sw
2 Electivire Dp

Trainers: 23

4 celios network
4 plus power
3 holon mentor
3 Tv reporter
3 windstorm
2 Team galactics wager
1 night maintnence
1 time space distortion
1 stevens advice
1 copy cat

Energy: 18

12 electric
3 DRE
2 scramble
1 cyclone

Strategy: Start with an electabuzz, attach energy for turn, then use a rosseanes get 1 skitty and an energy or 1 skitty 1 electabuzz, or 2 skitty. Next turn evolve to delcatty, use energy draw hopefully drawing into a celios or electivire (or some more draw power to try and get it) Evolve to electivire and go for T2 ko (150 dmg if your lucky.) Keep hitting with electivires and towards the end of the game bring out a delcatty ex and hit for big dmg!

OPTIONS/QUESTIONS

.Should I add in The Giga Impact electivire and add in elekids, then possible change the electabuzzes to delta?
.Should I take out 1 celios and 1 energy for 2 bebes so I can search out delcatty ex?

Last edited:
well as you can see (if you looked at my thread) i run the elekid-electabuzz combo just for my power of evolution...and normally...i can be drawing 4 cards T3...i often get close to decking out so a stall deck may prove to be a problem, but drawing 4 cards a turn, not to mention TVR or whatever supporters you may end up running, you can be drawing anywhere from 1-8 cards a turn. nice right? i think you did a really good idea by putting in the delcatty because it eliminates the need for TVR to get started...with delcatty you cna energy draw as soon as it hits the table, and every turn, whereas TVR once or twice, or maybe three times a game. I think you did a really good job and i would like to see how the deck develops.

The decklist is good
To the questions yes and yes
If u put the delta buzzez in play 3 mentor 2 rosseannes taking out one windstorm

"Why do we over look one of the greatest cards in the game, ABSOL EX."

"Why do we over look one of the greatest cards in the game, ABSOL EX."

Absol EX is a good card, not even close to the greatest card in the game. It's usefulness has almost ran its course. Although, there are still some decks that can really use it, such as dark decks that run the Absol SW(which is one of the greatest cards in the game)

As for this list, I made this deck for a total different way of playing it. I have terrible luck rolling dice unless I am playing Flariados with orange dice(last year's tourney joke)
my way of playing it is to go with 2 ELectivire SW and 2 Electivire DP, Electivire LV X is a good card but, useless in this deck.
Heres my list that I run, it is MUCH different than this.

Pokemon:23
4 Absol
3 elekid
4 electabuzz
2 Electivre DP
2 Electivire SW
4 Skitty
3 Delcatty
1 Delcatty EX

Trainer: 20
4 H. Mentor
3 Celio's Network
2 Warp Point
4 Team Mars
2 Team Wager
1 Steven's Advice
2 WIndstorm
2 Time-Space-Distortion

Energy:17
10 Lightning
3 DRE
2 Scramble
2 Cyclone

This deck was sort of made as a joke because of all the gallade out there. This deck has actually beat that by having Absol discard some of there key cards for setup and they were getting a bad start. Normally this would get thrashed against it because of mass weakness. This deck for me is at 13-2 right now, it is a solid deck but IDK if I owuld take it to any big tournies. It is insanely fast and can do 120 every turn when I have the setup.

i would personally go with blisseyvire, but if you like this deck then go 3-1 delcatty/ex and make it 2-2 electivire sw/dp. i would add 3 elekid and mentors instead of roseannes. good luck!

i would personally go with blisseyvire, but if you like this deck then go 3-1 delcatty/ex and make it 2-2 electivire sw/dp. i would add 3 elekid and mentors instead of roseannes. good luck!

I like this more than BlissVire(I mean my deck not the thread starter)

This is MUCH fmore disruptive and much more annoying to go up against!!!!!!!!!!

I love this deck and I made it and it was good exept for the fack that I almost always get tails so it didn't realy work for me. May I sujest you play warp or cyclone energy because that allows you to attack and power up an electrivire on your bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back