"Electricattyton" (Coined by BBC)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by jconti2818, Sep 5, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jconti2818

jconti2818 Member

Here is now the third revision of my Electivire deck, "Electricattyton." As pointed out (repeatedly) by Delcatty's biggest Pokegym fan (BBC), Delcatty will give me strong draw power and Delcatty EX will put the energies back in my deck. I still hope gym members think I have room for the 1-1 Magneton line so I have another way of getting energy out of the discard pile (plus Mr. Stone's Poject) since this is an energy intensive deck. I still am concerned that this is very weak to all the fighting decks floating around out there, so I appreciate any modifications which would help with that weakness. Comments and suggestions please.

Pokemon 25

1 Magnemite (PK)
    1 Magneton (PK)
    3 Elekid (DP1)
    3 Electrabuzz (DF)
    3 Electrivire (DP1)
    1 Electrivire Level X (DP2)
    3 Pikachu (HP)
    2 Raichu (DP2)
    1 Raichu (HP)
    3 Skitty (PK)
    3 Delcatty (PK)
    1 Delcatty EX (CG)

Trainers - 17

3 Holon Mentor
    4 Celio’s Network
    2 Warp Point
    2 Night Maintenance (DP2)
    2 Mr. Stone’s Project
    2 Steven’s Advice
    2 Windstorm

Energy 18

10 Lightning
    4 Double Rainbow
    2 Scramble
    2 Warp Energy

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  2. KazamBolt

KazamBolt Active Member

Your trainer line is lacking. You could lose 1 Lightning energy for a trainer of your choice, along with the, useless in my opinion, 1-1 Raichu HP for 2 more trainers. I would add in 2 Castaway and 1 tool of your choice, such as Strength Charm or Crystal Shard.

3. jconti2818

jconti2818 Member

Thanks. The other idea that came to me after posting the deck was adding Bebe's search in order to be able to pull the Delcatty EX should the need arise. Any thoughts?

P.S. I will put an updated version of the deck wtih people's suggestions included once more peole have commented.

4. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

You don't really need Bebe's with Delcatty in the deck. You can get away with less searching and drawing when you have consistent draw/search that's easy to get to. (something I learned playing Queen varients for a while)

5. Skull Bash

Skull Bash New Member

Like I said before, good luck. When I Cessation Crystal you and you can't draw with Buzz or Catty and need to draw one of your 2 windstorms in your deck, what are you gonna do? You run 2 draw that you can't even use all the time. TV Reporter is more ideal for this type of deck, since your hand should be a decent size with Electabuzz and Delcatty.

6. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

hope you like it.

7. jconti2818

jconti2818 Member

Dear Brian,

Like the changes. Here are corrected #'s corresponding to your suggestions:

Pokemon - 21

Trainers - 22

Energy - 17

Thanks.

John

8. thechubbss12

thechubbss12 New Member

Catty seems counter productive of ELectivire.... I mean how do you get NRG out of the Discard pile...?

9. PSYCO829

PSYCO829 New Member

you mean besides magneton?
    no clue

10. Let Fire Fall

Let Fire Fall New Member

and the 2 night maintenence

11. louist200

louist200 New Member

im pretty sure warp energy is being rotated out

12. PSYCO829

PSYCO829 New Member

it isnt

13. KingGengar

KingGengar New Member

I'm *not* invoking the "Mario-bash" but every single starter is weak to Fighting.

14. Dark Weedle

Dark Weedle New Member

and that s a problem why?

15. jconti2818

jconti2818 Member

Would anyone take out a couple trainers and put back in the 1-1 Magnemite-Magneton line?

16. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Mr.stones and delcatty ex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.