4 Moonlight Stadium
3 Warp Point
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Night Maintenence
3 Bebe's Research

Energy:16
4 Dark
12 Basic Dark

I LOVE Darkrai. However, who doesn't? >.< Great ability and even a great attack too. Now my first point, I KNOW there is a lot of different types of basics here. However, any of them is an appropriate start. Because of Weaville being able to turn them into Dark types and allowing them with the proper play of Moonlight Stadium able to retreat for free. Now that in hand, I see only one problem conflicting here. I lack synergy for draw. So here's a brief breakdown of Pokemon purposes:

Wigglytuff: Puts the opponent AND you asleep, allowing Darkrai to do his full 80 damage for Sleep Hole.

Xatu: Allows you, if I am correct, to cure your condition and push it away to the opponent. Only thing I'm having a conflict on, is are you able to push away the condition, even if the opponent has the same condition?

Darkrai: Bottom attack Sleep Hole, allows Darkrai to deal 80 if the opponent is Asleep, and if they aren't asleep it puts them to sleep.

Darkrai Lv X: Need I say anything?

Claydol: Allows for drawing, prevent being Absol locked/controlled.

Weaville: Turns active into Dark type for free retreat with Moonlight, and if starting with Sneasel for him to attach darks.

Any fixes or suggestions would be great. What I am looking at is lack of good draw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back