2 Roseanne's Research
2 Plus Power
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point
2 Lake Boundary

2 Multi Energy
3 Double Rainbow Energy
9 Water Energy

Strategy: You start off with your Pachi, call for family and get Piplup, Mantyke, Baltoy. Turn 2 you want to get Claydol out so you can start going through your deck with Cosmic Power and you want to start powering up your Piplup into Empoleon.

The Cresselia tech is for manipulating damage because as we all know 10 damage can mean a lot in a game. Also, using the LVX's attack can win you TWO prize cards which gives you a big advantage since this deck is a sniping deck.

The Suicune is used for those times when someone KOs your Empoleon or the Empoleon LVX. Use it's power to put them right back into your hand to play again.

Lake Boundary is in here to abuse the weaknesses of the Magmortar and the Gardy/Gallade.

Bebe's and the Oak's Visit are there so you can you Cosmic power to go through your deck faster.

Mantyke and Mantine are there so Empoleon has free retreat, especially after using Hydro Impact that makes it so he can't attack next turn.

Holon's Castform is there so I can remove Double Rainbow Energy and not lose 10 damage.

What I am wondering though is this: I feel that I have too many Pokemon in this deck and I would like to know how to slim it down without hurting the consistency or the strategy of the deck. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

with two different level x's i would think you need to find room for premier ball, which could take the place of the suicune. if the warp points were switches you might (stress *might*) not need mantyke/mantine so much.

oh yeah, where are your rare candies?

i would switch the POV's for TVR or Felicity's, discarding excess pachirisus (i know you want to start with him but midgame it's just deck clutter). actually, with claydol you shouldn't need any draw cards at all. put in pokedex/pokenavs instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back