Empoleon DP on

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Karsten_chetcuti, Jul 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karsten_chetcuti

Karsten_chetcuti New Member

Pokemon-19

4 piplip dp
    2 prinplup dp
    3 empoleon md
    1 empileon LV.X

2 helix fossil
    1 omanayte
    2 omastar

2 baltoy
    2 claydol

Energy-16

12 water
    4 call

Trainers-25

3 bebe
    1 luxary ball
    4 rare candy
    3 POV
    2 wager
    4 pokedrawer
    2 SSU
    2 warp point
    2 night matinence
    2 roseanne's research

Pokedrawer + – Trainer

You can play 2 copies of this card at the same time.
    If you play 1 copy, draw 1 card from your deck.
    If you play 2 copies, search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. (This counts as the effect of both cards.)

Luxury Ball – Trainer

Search your deck for 1 Pokemon card (excluding Pokemon LV.X), show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
    If there’s already a card named Luxury Ball in your discard pile, you can’t play this card.

This is an empoelon deck for the new rotation (DP on)..the strategy is to spread damage with empoleon and than use omatar's power to de evolve and KO their pokemon..i need help with the trainer line thx.

2. ninjachris96

ninjachris96 New Member

looks solid. i was planning someting a lot like this.

well in my opinion phione is claydol's lover, and if you're goiong to use SSU run 4. and you dont need POV here

3. Karsten_chetcuti

Karsten_chetcuti New Member

well i dnt like phione very much becasue it wastes space on your bench and in the deck

4. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Wait a minute, a water deck, and you aren't abusing Ditto (who's capable of copying very cheep attacks off Kingdra, capable of snagging starter's attacks like Phione/Furret/etc., and capable of semi-walling stuff that're resistant to themselves and deal weak damage to start, like Gliscor)?

I think since Luxury Ball doesn't come until IFDS, you can spare the single slot for now. Just my thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.