4 pov
2 nm
3 warp point
3 tgw

energy

15 water

you know the strategy

Last edited:
Take out Dusk balls because they're terrible with claydol. Take out 3 waters and add in 4 call energies. Add in a chatot and 1 piplup. You don't need 4 POV because you have claydol. -2 POV and 1 Warp point for 1 bebe and 1 other card. Maybe a pokeradar from the next set.

Also although most people know the stratagy I'm sure "You know the stratagy" is good enough for a mod. I would say if you want this topic to stay I would add in a quick stratagy.

maybe you'd like to tech in an aerodactil or bronzong line, or a few super scoop ups...XD
nice list though...
yeah...and you maybe try to loose the pov line, i guess is enough with the 4 tgw you put in...

pokemon

3-2-3-1 dp/dp/md/dp/dp
2-1-2 omastar md
2-2 claydol ge

trainers

4 r.candy
3 bebe's
1 fossil excavator
4 rossy
3 dusk ball
4 pov
2 nm
3 warp point
3 tgw

energy

15 water

you know the strategy

YOu need to actually post the strategy some people may not know how the deck works

Not a bad idea but with roseanne's you cannot get fossils so take out -1 roseanne's to add in Fossil Excavator Because Omastar is an important part of the strategy.

Also take out the 3x Dusk Balls (they are not good with Claydol) and put in 3x Super Scoop Up so you can try to abuse Omastar to candy back to him or use his lower evolution's quick setup. DO NOT remove any energy you are good with these fixes.

Hope This Helps!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back