Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Energy Accel Engine Next Format

thethirdckelly1

Regirock DP5+Stark Mountain

Translations:
Regirock LV.51 – Fighting – HP90
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Regi Cycle
You can use this Power once during your turn, if you have Fighting Energy in your discard pile. Discard 2 cards from your hand. Then, attach 1 Fighting Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokemon. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[F][F][C] Stone Edge: 40 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 30 damage.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Stark Mountain – Stadium

Once during each player's turn, that player may choose 1 Fire Energy or 1 Fighting Energy attached to his or her Pokemon, and move it to one of his or her Fire-type Pokemon or Fighting-type Pokemon.

A Stadium can only be put into play next to your Active Pokemon once during your turn. If a Stadium with a different name is put into play, discard this card.

I think it's interesting. A basic and a stadium earning you a whole extra energy drop to any fighting pokemon for a two card discard.

The biggest problem however is probably the discard. There has to be a way to replenish the deck. The best thing I saw was Rhyperior X which has an attack that puts all the energy from your discard into your deck.

Rhyperior LV.X – Fighting – HP170
Level Up

[.] Hard Crush: Discard 5 cards from the top of your deck. This attack does 50 damage for each Energy discarded in this way.
[F][F][C] Toss Up: 60 damage. Remove all Fighting Energy from your discard pile, show them to your opponent, and return them to your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 4

But I honestly wouldn't ever want to run one of those stage 4 lv. Xs.
Prizes could completely end you and such. I know this is a fairly obvious combo, but I just thought I'd point it out and see if anyone had any ideas on what to run it with

Well, to be honest that the energy accerlation i like for next format are:

Leafeon Lv.X

Magnezone IFDS (same power as Metagross DX)

Typlosion MT

Togekiss GE

and.

thats might be all i guess for now.

I think you better bet is to run Groudon LV.45 for Fighting

Groudon LV.45 – Fighting – HP100
Basic Pokemon

[.] Drought: Attach up to 2 Basic Fighting Energy from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon.
[F][F][C] Huge Quake: 100 damage. Discard 2 Fighting Energy attached to Groudon and do 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 3

Back