4 bebe
4 rosy

4 rowan
4 oak's visit

4 stark mountain
4 Leftovers
2 potion

16 fighting energy

Not finished. Fortress has you flip a coin every time you attatch a basic energy to it. If tails, each pokemon inplay gets 20 damage. So, when you use stark mountain to transport an energy from suicidal fortress and put one on lucario, you can hit the bench and the active to spread even more damage. To stop yourself from killing yourself, attatch leftovers to lucario to heal most of the damage off.

So, every 4 turns fortress should do an average of 40 damage to each pokemon. And, lucario should do 160 to the defending pokemon and 80 to any benched. so that totals up to 30 damage to the bench per turn!

You can spread a lot of damage this way. Unlike bronzong and amaphros, who both rely on the opponent's choices, Fortress and lucario, although needing a coin flip, are usually pretty reliable. The coin flip averages itself out because you flip a coin 20 times or so per game.

Should I add spiratomb? And can anyone tell me if my trainers look good? I've been having a hard time with such limited choices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back