2 Cessation Crystal
3 Team Gallactic's Mars
4 Castaway
4 Celios
4 Great Ball
4 Crystal Beach
2 Team Gallactic's Wager
2 Roseanne's Research

So, this deck is very speedy, that's basically all there is.
1 Energy attacks are awesome.
Goal is to get a T1 Farfetch'd and a T2 Raticate.
Farfetch'd has a high donking capability w/ 4 Charms/Pluspowers at your disposal.
Raticate is somewhat risky, but a nice card and VERY energy efficient.
You either do 1 for 40 OR take a risk and go for the 70. 4 Castaway+4 Strength Charm is VERY nice for adding on that pain.

Last edited:
2-2 weavlie for raricate?

Why exactly? It just messes with the strategy too much.
Starting w/ a Sneasel an getting another stage 1 out is just too hard.
I may test it a little, because having 4 extra pluspowers (ie. Special Dark) is indeed nice.
Just not sure if it's worth the space.

AND it's first attack wouldn't be used that often, I wouldn't think

Yeah, I thought about Weavile/Raticate too. On paper it seems like a good idea. Raticate does more damage with dark energy on it and Weavile can turn the Raticate dark so it does even more damage with (special) dark energy on it.

I don't know how good the deck would be in play though.

you still have a 8/10 chance of starting with the other pokemon and you can add more damage like farfetch turn two can do 50 without any pp or sc just saw it on an other deck idea so i thought mabe mention it .

you still have a 8/10 chance of starting with the other pokemon and you can add more damage like farfetch turn two can do 50 without any pp or sc just saw it on an other deck idea so i thought mabe mention it .

what ya suggest taking out?
I dropped the 4 Quick Ball, but I may wanna keep those.

K...so it's obvious that the first turn determines your momentum more than anything. For that reason, you NEED more than just 11 energy. You need 13 at least: 9 Dark basic and 4 Dark sp. Also, your draw is a little gimpier than desired: all you play are three cards which net gain you one, and another card that requires you to win at RPS.

Overall I'm diggin' it, though. 2-2 Weavs is a great play here, and it's very nice n' speedy.

I really like this deckfix. The pokemon look like they'd work well together, but I'd change up the trainers a bit since I like to have more draw power.

I would -1 Celio and -1 Crystal Beach for sure. Toss in a Copycat or Rowan in case you get a rotten hand. So that's 2 more draw/shuffle cards. I think you could get away with 11 energies though, after all, it is energy efficient.

I might try this out if I get the cards. Raticate caught my eye when looking at Dp3 spoilers and I'm looking for a deck to try it out in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back