Error Deck (CG)

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Muscovy Level X, May 13, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

I have the Swampert deck from crystal guardians, and most of it is misprinted. Almost all the cards have white streaks running along them. What would it be worth?:confused:

2. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

not much actually. people arent willing to pay too much for a card you could have put the error on yourself.

3. Muscovy Level X

Put the error on yourself?:confused:

4. shinx-a-vision

shinx-a-vision New Member

any chance of some piccys???

5. Skitty

Skitty New Member

Depending on what the "whight streaks" look like, they could be worth quite allot.

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

He's saying that errors that could easily be faked aren't worth a whole lot. For example, a card that is missing holo in an area could have just been rubbed with some solution to remove the printed image. But in your case, so sounds unique, and I don't think people would think you put the errors on yourself... at least I believe you lol

Yeah, some scans would be cool to get a better idea of what you're describing.

7. Muscovy Level X

I'm putting a sample on now. There's too many to do all of them, so I'll just put in one.

8. Muscovy Level X

9. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Is it smooth?
    Or does it feel like the card was scraped?

10. Muscovy Level X

Smooth. I assume that it was caused by the sheet of cards not consistanty being level.

11. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I had some minor marks like that on the rares from SW, but these are worse.
    You might get some collector willing to pay for it