Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EV Spread Help

PikaPower56

I just hatched a Bagon on my Pearl with a Brave nature (+Attack/-Speed). I know that I for sure want to fill his Evs in Attack. What else should I EV him in? Here are his stats as of level 1:

HP: 11
Attack: 6
Defense: 6
Sp. Att.: 6
Sp. Def.: 5
Speed: 5

Likes to run.

You'd want to put 252 in Atk, 252 in Speed, and the remaining 6 in...just put it in HP. But first, I'd recommend getting a better nature, Adamant.

Yeah you should aim for a good nature if you don't care about IV's. Jolly or Adamant works great with the EV spread AwesomeLatios gave you.

Yeah, I know I could have a better nature, but that's the one I hatched. So I should EV him 252 Speed, 252 Attack, and leftover EVs in HP (How many are left over, 4 or 6?), or should I even EV train him at all?

I also have another Bagon that is level 25 and has a Modest nature (+Sp. Att./-Attack). I was thinking of 252 Sp. Att., 252 Speed, and leftover EVs in HP. His stats are as follows:

HP: 65
Att.: 41
Def.: 40
Sp. Att.: 28
Sp. Def.: 21
Speed: 35

Likes to relax.

Yeah, I know I could have a better nature, but that's the one I hatched. So I should EV him 252 Speed, 252 Attack, and leftover EVs in HP (How many are left over, 4 or 6?), or should I even EV train him at all?

That one, no, do nothing with it, terrible nature. Keep trying for Adamant. As for the Modest one, that's fine. (and yes, there are 6 EV leftover, although only 4 of them can actually count)

I can trade you my Salamence and you can use it to breed with. Its a girl with an Adamant nature so you can pass down the Nature with Everstone and she has GODLY IVs. You would be doing that Bagon wrong if you don't take my Salamence.

If you can find out his IVs, that would be prefered. Otherwise, I'd probably just stick with 252/252/6 as well.

I can trade you my Salamence and you can use it to breed with. Its a girl with an Adamant nature so you can pass down the Nature with Everstone and she has GODLY IVs. You would be doing that Bagon wrong if you don't take my Salamence.

That would be SO AWESOME if you would do that!!!:thumb: Just send me a PM with the details please.:biggrin:

I decided to go ahead and EV train him in Attack. What else should I EV him in. Here are his IV calculated thus far:

HP: 0
Att.: 31
Def.: 10-13
Sp.A.: 0-3
Sp.D.: 0-2
Speed: 13-16

Hidden Power: Ice 39

i think your doing the IV checking wrong because "Likes to Run" is usually a 30 or 26 in Speed. For you to have a 31 Attack you would have to have a "Likes to Trash About".

But definitely try to do some research on IVs if you don't completely understand them. I think there are some stickys that have very good info. and even a chart to show you the characterists and the numbers you could have for them.

Back