Ever get the feeling it's just not your day?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by yoshi1001, Feb 6, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 Active Member

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out into the world. This afternoon I was going to go to the Cub Foods Pharmacy to do some reasearch for my health class. When I get to may car, I notice there is snow all around it, so I open it up and start the engine and begin clear it off. However, for whatever reason, the door gets locked and is closes. So, my car is running, locked, and probably filling with carbon monoxide while I'm stuck outside. Adding to my problems, as I was clearing off snow, my ice scraper broke apart.

I went to the campus police station and called Bob's Lock and Safe (the police also gave me a new scraper). The unlock cost me $25 dollars. After that, I proceeed to sholvel around my car. Once I thought I had done enough, I got into the car and tried to back out.

No luck.

After removing some more snow, I tried to move again. I did, and succeeded in getting myself stuck in the snow halfway out of my park. Even worse, I couldn't get out of the car because there was snow keeping me from opening the doors! So, a bunch of students came and helped push me out.

Later, the final total at cub foods said it all: Detergent, 6 sodas, newpaper: $13.03.

Geesh.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2004
  2. I love the snow...

Hee, sorry you had such an aggrivating day. At least it didn't cost you that radically much. Not like you had to have your car repaired, or anything like that.

3. Dunjohn

Dunjohn New Member

Aggravating? I remember filling out my application for a university postgrad in journalism a couple of years ago. No worries. Still two days before the deadline. Turn the page, section D, all the sample articles, interviews and references that had to be written up for inclusion.

I had never seen section D before.

That was aggravating.

4. Dek

Dek New Member

Dont worry. I had a few strange things happen to me.

When i was a Sophomore in high school, i had this very strange feeling in my body. I dont know what it was, but by the time I was in French class, i was spacing out like crazy. One day, my teacher told me i was sitting unconsious for 10 minutes. THen i answered the wrong question (in French, obviously :lol: )Im thinking in my head "what the heck is going on with me?"

As luck you have it, that's when i started playing guitar. In about a few weeks, i was able to focus a lot more in class. my final grades?

French: C
    World Lit: C
    Algebra: C

oh well. At least i was able to focus a lot more :lol:

5. babayaga

babayaga New Member

I hope you've determined with your doctor that those weren't seizures.

:unknown-b

6. Dek

Dek New Member

i didnt even go to the doctor. I was just VERY tired. So i started taking naps during the weekends just so i can catch up on sleep.