Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Everyone else posted a Flygon deck, so I will too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectreon

Spectreons Flygon deck, (and alternate Flygon deck)

Regular deck/alternate deck
4 Trapinch (Bind)
3 Vibriva (Rare)
4 Flygon (2holo, 2 non)
2 Magnemite
2 Magneton
1 Latios EX
2 Dunsparce
2 Makuhita (Slap Punch)/Girafarig (Drag)
2 Hariyama(Uncommon, dont have rare)/Kecleon

3 Birch
2 Lady Outing
3 Switch
3 Briney's Compassion
2 Elms Train Meth/Fast Balls
3 Oaks Research
2 TV
2 Rare Candy

5 Lightnig
4 Grass
3 Fighting
2 Fire
2 Water
2 Psychic

With Dragons, Hariyama (or Fighting type Kecleon), and Magneton, I can hit any colorless Pokemon withits own weakness.... Well, I finally posted my Flygon deck, whaddaya think???

Last edited:
only thing i can suggest is to go the elms traing method in this case just b/c your running so many evo.s that when you use fast ball odds are you wont get the one you want. Other than that it looks great

Fast Balls are if I dont run Hariyama. Chances of getting Vibriva/Flygon in this case (assuming no evos are in play) 7 out of 9. Though ETM is a supporter, I can control the exact evo I get, but Fast Ball will get an evo and I can still play a supporter.... If I play Hariyama, Elms will be a definite....

Hariyama was just a thought, may not be in the deck at all....

Dunsparce takes up an energy attachement??? Isnt that the point. Magnetons attack does 10x # of energy I have in play. + it isnt a supporter. Lannette/Dunsparce would be played within the first turn or 2 most of the time, which waste my supporters that could be ETM, Lady Outing, or and Oaks Research. If I am not using Sparce/Lanette in first couple of turns, then there is no use for it!!!

Well, I prefer Latios over Latias, the required energy fits the deck better, and perhaps the best reason, I dont ahave a Latias....

Might up it back to 4 Vibriva..... am still in play testing. So far it seems to run just fine. I may out the Rare Candies, add a Vibriva back, plus one card (prolly a third Outing or something else.)

Sidenote... Man Birch rocks in this deck. Constantly drawing 3+ with it.

drop The Hariyama line for 2 more Vibrava and 2 Zangoose/G'fig. I'm trying to go 4 holo Flygon myself, I'll let ya know how it works. Gr8 deck BTW! ;)
-Swampert

As many Flygons as I helped to build, it oughta be, lol. I dont think I can legally run 5 Vibriva though...

If I drop the Hariyama line, I will prolly up the Magneton line to a 3-3, then -1 F for 1 more grass. I wanna try the 2-2 Flygon. The non holo has interesting power (makes up for 20 les HP) and no colorless weakness. Plus it is easier to get 2 Holo Flygons than 4!!!

The decks runs as good or better than I thought. After seeing so many of ya'll posting Flygon, alot with Magneton, obviosally I wasnt the only one who thought it had potential.

Spectron
With 18 nrg and a way to get them back via tons' power, you may want to consider tv reporter and/or juggler. As far as fighting tech, hariyamas' most likely the best althoguh ss sandslash line looks good also.

Since I seem to be drawing 3+ with Birch anyways when it is in hand, it seems not to help whether I have Juggler/TV Reporter. I wouldnt want to be playing them in first 2-4 turns anyways, that is when Oaks/ETM or Lady Outing should be played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back