4 Moo-Moo Milk
3 Rare Candy
3 Copycat
2 Switch
2 Town Volunteers

16 Psychic Energy
2 Darkness Energy
2 Rainbow Energy

Strategy: Okay, this is my brother's deck, not mine. Made from extra cards of mine and my brother's cards, it isn't the greatest, but it will definatly work with the unfortunate amatuers at our league. I don't want to be mean to them, but they are really bad. Draft/Sealed is their only good format... again, unfortunatly. This is to my little brother's advantage. What he will do, is either start with Ralts or Eevee. He will Wally's Training to evolve 2nd turn, and will then have either a Kirlia, Vaporeon, or Umbreon in play. After that, he will attack and hopefully get a Gardevoir running turn 3. I've already seen it happen against myself once, and I hope I never see it again (at least against me). There isn't much more strategy involved in this, just teching the deck's own weakness. Hope you like... I think...

The Umbreon I understand, but why Vaporeon? Also, Wobbuffet should be good for mirror matches, so try going to a 3/3 Umbreon line and 2 Wobbuffets. Also, drop one Psychic Energy and one Town Volunteers for one more each of Wynaut and Gardevoir ex, if you can. This deck certainly looks like it has a lot of potential.

Yes, I was even suprised on how well it did game one, two, and three against my Gardevoir/ex deck. I'm thinking of putting this deck to the scraps though. Maybe something more rogue would be nice. I like that Tentacruel/Gardevoir/ex deck that was posted by Colin. That deck just makes me think more and more of what is becoming to the modified format; it isn't THAT fun unless you are playing something rogue that can do well. This weekend I guess I'll be doing homework and studying the binders for some rogue decks. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back