Evolution Question

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by QWERT392001, Apr 15, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. QWERT392001

QWERT392001 New Member

What card, Pokemon or Power would allow you to search your deck for multiple evolution cards?

2. Mr. Grass

Mr. Grass New Member

Most of them are limited but there are a few. One of the Team Aqua's Mightyenas has an attack that lets you search your deck for 3 Aqua's pokemon and put them into your hand. The old Dark Dragonair has a power that lets you search for any evolution. Oracle can put 2 on top of your deck. Misty's Wrath you look at the top 7 cards of your deck, keep two, discard the rest. Underground Expedition could get you 2 Evolutions, but the odds aren't so good. Apricorn Maker and aa couple of Balls might get you some too.

3. Xeno

Xeno New Member

If you're going unlimited, you can't go wrong with Dark Dragonair. Its power allows you to search for any evolution card once per turn. That means an evolution card per turn. If you habe multiple Dark Dragonairs on the bench, you can search for multiple evolution cards.

4. jdb728

jdb728 New Member

I know alot of them have been listed, but I thought I'd list R/S Wurmple since it let's you get consecutive stages of Evos.

Thanks for reading.

5. Noah121

Noah121 Active Member

Likewise, the Eevee from Sandstorm has the "Signs of Evolution" attack, allowing to get up to 3 Eeveelutions from the deck into the hand with one attack.