Evolution

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by AbsolutelyNobody, Apr 26, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. AbsolutelyNobody

AbsolutelyNobody New Member

I have a simple question, do pokemon gain more level-up stats before or after they evolve? When I was training my dusclops, it seemed to gain stats faster after it evolved. Does it make a diffrence. I know you think I an a simple-minded fool, but i was curious as o when I should evolve my vilpix, at lvl 50 or right after it learnd flame thrower. Thanks!

2. Masamune156

Masamune156 New Member

So basically your asking if a Pokemon's "Basic" form is just as strong as it's evolved form?

If thats the question then no.

The only execptions are a Pikachu with a Light Ball having more Sp. Atk and Scyther/Scizor.

3. ShadowOfTyranitar

ShadowOfTyranitar New Member

Masamune156, learning to read would benefit you greatly. And no, pokemons evolution has nothing to do with how quickly they gain experience.

4. AbsolutelyNobody

AbsolutelyNobody New Member

thanks! I assume that by experience you mean stat growth?

5. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

It may or may not be the case with Stat growth, but over all it doesnt really matter... lvl 50 Dusclops would have the same stats (assuming trained the same way of course) whether you let it evolve imediatly or if you let it evolve at 49... it doesnt effect the later stages once fully evolved, whether you do it sooner or later....