EX: Dragon Magneton spoiler, please?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by RainbowRichards, Nov 15, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

I am interested in the exact wording of Magneton's attack, if anyone could post it!

2. RainbowRichards

Thanks! I had deluded myself into thinking (from the translation) that it would be 10 dam x energy on all pokemon in play...:(

3. Dek

Dek New Member

now just hold on there. If you dont know yet, EX: Dragon shows off TWO (or three?) types of Magneton.

Magneton
    80 HP
    (L)

(C)(C) Ram- 20
    (L)(C)(C) Triple Smash- Flip 3 coins. This attack does 20 damage plus 20 more for each heads. 20+

Weakness- (F)
    Resistance- none
    Retreat: (C)

Magneton
    70 HP
    (L)

Poke-Power: Magnetic Field- Once during your turn (before your attack), if you have any basic energy cards in your discard pile, you may discard any 1 card from your hand. Then search for up to 2 basic energy cards from your discard pile, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand. You can't return the card you first dicarded to your hand in this way. This power can't be used if Magneton is under a special condition.

(L)(C) Magetic Force- Does 10 damage times the amount of Energy attached to all of your Pokemon (including Magneton). 10x

Weakness- (F)
    Resistance- (M)
    Retreat: (C)

4. RainbowRichards

I was aware that the set would have two versions (since there are two in ADV3 and mini-decks). It was indeed the second one you cited that I was asking about.

5. nikePK

nikePK New Member

the magneton with the power is still freaking awesome though. That power is 0wnage with the Energy Shower Flygon as my friend demonstrated at the St. Louis Dragon Prerelease ^_^