EX: Team Magma / Team Aqua Pre-Releases Locations Up!

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by ToysRUsKid, Feb 12, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

2. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

DUDE! WTG!

I laugh every time I read the store named "My Parents Basement"!! (it really is a store ;))

Looks like a few new venues (Stafford, VA, for example)!

3. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Yes the Pre Release venues are brought to you by the hard working (pats himself on the back) PTOs and TOs out here also hosting CC events....

Way to go PTOs/TOs for your dedication to the game...

What's that???? Are there more "events" on the horizon??? Wait and see.....

Pokeplayer

4. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Thanks, and yes there are moring coming after State championship ;)

5. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

well, not all of them. There is nothing in Illinois, and, for some odd reason, I'm getting madder and madder bout that...

Dok, Slow, you two know what to do...

6. Gym Leader Blaine

Well we have about 4 weeks to go till the Prerelease, I cant wait to check out this new set. Hope there are some good trainers in it.

7. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

I find it odd that you're getting mad too.

I DO know what to do though.

Wait for the list to be updated with the other 20 or so locations within the next week.

8. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

"Wait for the list to be updated with the other 20 or so locations within the next week."

20 more? Are you serious or is this like your LC2 list? ;)

9. Flare Starfire

Flare Starfire New Member

Considering theres not a single location in MA for some reason (TJs does them, at the very least o_o;; ) I bet you this is just a preliminary list. I'm going to be one sad guy if we get left out of this one for some reason ><

Last edited: Feb 13, 2004
  10. P_A

P_A Active Member

There's a good possibility that not all PTO's have gotten the info back to Nintendo yet, I don't see one for St Albert, here in Canada. They usually have one, and I heard Buffalo was supposed to have one as well. Keep checking back.

11. Otaku

Otaku Active Member

I certainly hope that isn't a final list: I qould hope at least the continental states each had a pre-release. The local Gym Leader has been trying to get us a pre-release, and was told last time our application was "too late". Well, this time we have it all in and are just waiting on a response. Still, I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up.

12. Gym Leader Blaine

It is true, some of the PTOs are still working on locking down somethings.

13. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

In our case, we're still waiting to hear for our City Championship date and then plan the prerelease accordingly

14. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

You can get a list of pre-release locations in the UK from Pokemon World Magazine or vist www.southeastchallenge.com for the lowdown on the UKs best tourneys and biggest pre-release!

I wonder when PUI will add the rest of the International Pre-releases to the site?

15. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

there will obviously be more- quite a few states have none. THE pokemon center doesn't even have one yet! lol. You would expect them to be on the ball, huh?

16. Pablo

Pablo New Member

yeah there alot of locations missing in the list, I know this because we have been given confirmation there will be a prerelease here in Mexico, and that one hasn't been listed either, YET ;)

-MuD

17. Glumanda

Glumanda Rulings Compendium Translator

Regarding the international preleaseases: Germany will possibly (90% possibility, only waiting for confirmation on paper) have two on March 13th in Dortmund and Stuttgart, maybe there will be more, I don´t know of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.