Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Experience Points, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

farbsman

I was wondering if anyone knew where I might get a list of how many experience Points are needed for each Pokemon for each level? Does such a list exist? If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

While I don't have the answer you seek (sorry), I'm intrigued by the request - is this so you can (possibly) check for sharked pokemon??? BTW, use of Rare Candy would certainly have an impact...

RainbowRichards said:
While I don't have the answer you seek (sorry), I'm intrigued by the request - is this so you can (possibly) check for sharked pokemon??? BTW, use of Rare Candy would certainly have an impact...

Actually yes that was the main reason I was asking was to check for sharked Pokemon. Realistically nobody is going to use a bunch of rare candies so as long as it was close you would be able to tell.

I was also looking for it in order to be able to tell how close each of my own pokemon were to getting to the levels to evolve. That way I knew about how many battles I needed to play ect.

Well one way to tell (r/s) is to go to the pokemon description (2nd 'page'). It will teal you how many total experence points the pokemon has total and how many more it neads to get to the next level.

Hope this helps,

Treecko

TRE - I'm impressed! Where'd you get that from???

I made it. A long time ago when Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire was first released, I noticed that one of my Pokemon was not following the standard 4 growth rates from RGBYGSC(I think it was a Breloom). So I began experimenting. I found out that Breloom needed 1.64 million exp to reach Lv100. I started testing every other Pokemon to see if there were any other new growth rates. I discovered the other growth rate(I beleive from a Volbeat). After I discovered to two new growth rates and decided to chart the exp required for each level. Finally I gave the two new groeth rates a name to describe thier rate of growth.

Back