Fair trade?

Nintendan

Their:
1-1 Abols G X
1 Rescue Energy

My:
1 Machamp X
1 Donphan Prime

What you guys think? I T&T'd it and I come out 4 dollars higher. But he/she values my cards differently (Machamp 6 and Phan 8)

The thing about trading is that as long as both people want the cards they are getting, then it's fair. (As long as one of them isn't a clueless n00b who is being ripped off). Basing stuff on website prices doesn't always work out.

T&T sells Alph Lithograph 3 for $6.99 and Promocroak for $4.99. Does that mean that someone who trades the Alph for the Promocroak gets ripped off? I don't think so.

If there is any value difference in that trade it's not enough to make it unfair on anyone.

You're getting jacked... Rescue Energy is virtually worthless, so you're essentially trading Machamp Lv.X for Absol G Lv.X (unfair) and Donphan Prime for Absol G (unfair). So yeah. Unfair + unfair = unfair.

You're getting jacked... Rescue Energy is virtually worthless, so you're essentially trading Machamp Lv.X for Absol G Lv.X (unfair) and Donphan Prime for Absol G (unfair). So yeah. Unfair + unfair = unfair.

Ok so just curious.... You are trying to sell an Absol G + Absol G X for $13 total... $4 and $9 ... I valued them at $3 and $10 and add in the rescue energy for $1 thats $14 bucks....

Machamp X is barely topping $6 right now on E-Bay and is unplayable where as Absol G is... also Donphan is fetching an average of $8 from what I can see... So Machamp X we'll go $7 to be safe and $8 for the Donphan Prime... thats $15.....

$14 on one end and $15 on the other... thats unfair ???

granted I could be wrong but just curious...

I think that donphan is going to go up next format, but it's just pointless speculation at this point.

Back