Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fan Fic Forum Rules. Read Before Posting!

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
PokeGym Fan Fiction Posting Rules

1. All the regular rules of the PokeGym apply. Check the Rules Topics in the Announcements Forum <<LINK>> .

2. This forum is for Fiction or Creative topics only. If you need to talk back and forth with somebody, use the PM system - or if you have a non-Fan Fiction topic, post it in the Random Topic Center or the appropriate forum.

3. Don't post in other Forums just to advertise your story. You can put a link to your story in your signature so people will know where to find it.

4. Don't just tell someone that his or her fan fiction is bad. If you are going to make negative comments, try to tell the author how they can improve their FanFic and help them make it better.

5. If you are the one writing the story, try to accept criticism gracefully. Remember, you won't always be receiving rave reviews.

6. Don't make your chapters two-line sentences. Try to make your chapters at least two or three paragraphs long.

7. Before posting your story, do a spell check. A good, readable story, separated in paragraphs, with good spelling and punctuation marks has more probability of being read.

8. Finally, the PokeGym boards are PG. Don't post anything that would be inappropriate for a 10 year old to read. Think TV-Land, not SouthPark.

If you disagree with a rule posted here, or you think a rule should be added, please PM or email a Mod or Admin.

Enjoy!

Team Compendium

I already sent an entry...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

When will the results be posted?

Last edited:
Waiting for a response form Pokepop for the rule I sent in. I think that it's a great one, but I would.:tongue:

deos the stories have to be pokemon related? i know this may seem like a stupid question but technically i am a pokemon fan... and i do want to write fiction... and not nesecarily pokemon fiction... also i could use the criticism fro my A level literature for my short stories i gotta compose.

thanks!

when is the next fan fic contest?

Two Thousand Nine P o k é m o n T r i v i a
11. Where does your journey in the new HeartGold and SoulSilver video game begin?

Last edited by a moderator:
:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:i WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH VIOLENCE I CAN USE. i PRETTY MUCH TRY TO KEEP IT NICE AND MILD BUT, YOU KNOW POKEMON IS VIOLENT. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MONSTERS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER. WHEN I TELL CHARIZARD TO USE FLAME THROWER, ID LIKE TO THINK MY FAITHFUL RED DRAGON COMPANION IS TRYING HIS HARDEST TO LITERALLY ROAST THE OPPONENT. SO CAN I GO INTO DETAIL? I ASK BECAUSE I WANT TO KEEP MY STORY GOING, WITHOUT IT BEING BANNED OR ANYTHING.

Anything that a large majority of parents would be okay with a 10-year-old child reading is acceptable. Also, generally allusions are passable, when detailed descriptions often aren't.
If there's a particular chapter or scene that you're unsure about, feel free to PM it to me before posting.

I like it!
5. If you are the one writing the story, try to accept criticism gracefully. Remember, you won't always be receiving rave reviews.

If there's a particular chapter or scene that you're unsure about, feel free to PM it to me before posting.

It's a movie rating - nothing above Parental Guidance suggested.

Back