Fault Line

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by BLiZzArD, Nov 3, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

21 pokemon

4 Sandshrew(SS)
    3 Sandslash (SS)
    2 Lunatone
    2 Solrock
    3 Dunsparce (SS)
    4 Onix (SS)
    3 Steelix (SS)

21 Trainers

2 Town Volunteers
    4 Wally's Training
    3 Oracle
    2 Dual Ball
    2 Oak's Research
    2 Moo moo milk
    3 Professor Birch
    3 Switch

18 Energy

4 Metal
    4 Rainbow
    4 Multi
    6 Fighting

I forgot to write a stategy for this deck Nikepk was right I want a quick Slash and keep doing bench damage until I can get a Onix/Steelix power up to rage the Solrock/Lunatone is dual purpose I want to use them for late game draw and early game attacking if needed Dunsprace is to get the pokemon I need I see the need forswtich thanx again Nikepk I missed it
    BLiZ

Last edited: Nov 4, 2003
  2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Nice deck! There's really nothing I see that needs to be fixed!:D(that's a first):D Gr8 job!
    -Swampert

3. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

thanx:)

4. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I'd trash the lunatone and solrock. I mean, you don't have dark or psychic energy in your deck and you know 4 rainbow won't work to replace dark/psychic/steel all at the same time. Add in some power charge to get back the metal and rainbow too.

5. Pablo

Pablo New Member

i guess solrock and lunatone are there for drawing, not for anything else.

6. nikePK

nikePK New Member

Even though the strat isn't written, I can assume u want a fast Sandslash and quake your bench to build Rage for Steelix?

I think you can drop an energy... I think you can drop a TV too. Solrock is nice in this just cuz he can turn into fire... but he can only turn into fire if he's got Lunatone... so yeah. Starting with these guys sucks though, and you don't want to waste a prize for just drawing 3 cards. Attacking with their first attack really isn't as awesome as it looks. So, throw in 2 or 3 Switch so you can get them out of the active slot if you start with em. Drop a Steelix too. You won't get 4 out and running I don't think. He's not needed incredibly fast either.

Good luck with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.