Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Feraligatr/Flygon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrey123

Charge Flygon with water energy. Beat down opponent. Ok, OK. I know that Garchomp C X is a jerk, but it's beatable. Belted they still need bat drops x3.

Viable?

Rain Dance only works on water pokemon and Garchomp only needs 2 bat drops to killa belted Flygon lv.X

Good point. Rain dance to gatr and switch via lucians/shaymin...? 2 bat drops isn't easy when you're POWER LOCKED YEAHHH

I'm not sure what kind of SP player is going to let you level up Flygon in this claydol-free format.

Charge Flygon with water energy. Beat down opponent. Ok, OK. I know that Garchomp C X is a jerk, but it's beatable. Belted they still need bat drops x3.

Viable?

And then there was Lucario GL.

LOL @ The gym is bad. Last time I checked, you overlooked Lucario, thought a card that was popular last format paired well with a random stage two that it doesn't even need to work, and even if it did it doesn't directly attatch to it.

Oh yea, why would you run Mesprit in a 2 stage two deck, huh?

Last edited:
And then there was Lucario GL.

LOL @ The gym is bad. Last time I checked, you overlooked Lucario, thought a card that was popular last format paired well with a random stage two that it doesn't even need to work, and even if it did it doesn't directly attatch to it.

Oh yea, why would you run Mesprit in a 2 stage two deck, huh?

T, you serious?

You run energy search in Regigigas... -_________-

No I don't >_> That was Battle Roads lol.

I just don't understand why you of all people would think that this could be a competitive deck. I thought you LAUGHED at Flygon. Unless this is a prank of course. Then you really got me man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back