2 plus power
3 strengt charm
1 night maintece

energy

4 dre
11 water

feraligatr x empoleon: basicily i use feraligtor delta to kill the most
60% 40%

feraligatr x mario: feraligotr is more powerfull than mario but mario is very fast, if i do fera in 2 turn i win, but if i didnt probably i lost

50% 50%

feraligatr x infernecatty: easy, infernape have water weakness and didnt have a big hp, so i can kill very fast

70% 30 %

feraligtr x electivire: i have weaknss but feraligtors is really fast than electivire so i dont have problens if weakness =)
60% 40%

i can use 2, 3 mew ex lm for kill lukario but i think is disnecessary

Last edited:
What Smeargle and Suicune do? Spoilers plz. Or if they already where released, post their sets so ppl can figure out what they do/don't for your strategy. And plz spell the name of the cards correctly.

And if you aim to build a T2 deck around a stage 2 please, PLEASE don't use that many starters. IT just destroys your consistancy and nullifies any hope for T2 anything.

smeargle: get 3 basic energy in your deck
suicune: power get 3 basic energy in your discart pile

i dont use many starters only smeargle, the strategy is simple u get many energy if smeargle and attack if feraligtr

t2 because i start if smeargle and totodile in bench, put energy on smeargle and get 3 energys (attack) 2 turn, i use celio and get feraligtr rary cand and dre.

is that =)

I shouldn't but I'll be easy on you and do what you should've done before:

Smeargle L.31 – Colorless – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[.] Color Pick: Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C] Trace: Flip a coin, if heads choose an attack on 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon, and Trace copies all effects of that attack, including damage. (The attack fails if Smeargle doesn’t have the Energy to perform an effect of the attack.)

Weakness: Fighting (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Suicune L.44 – Water – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Aqua Recover
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Choose up to 3 Water Energy cards from your discard pile, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand.

[W][W][W] Cure Stream: 60 damage. On your opponent’s next turn, any damage done by attacks by the Defending Pokemon is reduced by 20.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Suicune is a come-to-play poke power and smeargle gets only basic energies. I'm assuming your Gatr is the MT one, so unless you attached to totodile 1st turn you won't get it. And you still need to retreat the smeargle, without any switching card it will be even harder to do a T2 Gatr.

Oh wait you are counting you will always begin with the candy in your hand, srry it isn't true even with 4, that's the reason why T2 decks are mainly Stage1/Basic decks. But go ahead and figure it out by yourself, instead you should aim for a conservative setup-oriented deck.

And now the cursed stones/cessations does even less sense, you're using poke powers yourself why do you want to hurt/stop you own strategy?

BUT, IF you reaaaaally wants to T2 something, Lucario is better choice.

I would'nt call it turn 2 because any deck can trun 2.

pokemons:
4-2-4 gatr MT
4 smeargle
3-3 delcatty (draw cards and send energy for my discard pile])

trainers:
2 mentor
4 cellios
4 rary candy
1 scoot(LOL!)
1 night maintece
4 tv reporter
2 stevens
1 cpoycat.
energy

4 dre
12 water
1 scramble

feraligatr x empoleon: basicily i use feraligtor delta to kill the most
60% 40%

feraligatr x mario: feraligotr is more powerfull than mario but mario is very fast, if i do fera in 2 turn i win, but if i didnt probably i lost

50% 50%

feraligatr x infernecatty: easy, infernape have water weakness and didnt have a big hp, so i can kill very fast

70% 30 %

feraligatr x krictune: i use a line of infernape, only for kill krictune =D

65% 35%

feraligtr x electivire: i have weaknss but feraligtors is really fast than electivire so i dont have problens if weakness =)
60% 40%

i can use 2, 3 mew ex lm for kill lukario but i think is disnecessary

I know it is'nt 60 cards but I really don't know whats needed.

This won't be doing much by Turn 2 w/ such a low energy count and thin searching trainer line. 2 Mentor is all you have to find your basics, so focus on that, I'd also def. add a 4th Totodile.

Cut the Infernape tech too, it serves little to no purpose in here, you already do big damage w/ Gatr. Infernape tech for Kricketune? Totally unneccesary and the lower HP just makes it more susceptible to PP/Charm OHKOs back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back