Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fighting Stick reccomendations?

Dual_Draw

The other day I was at an arcade with some friends and we played a bit of Tekken. I had a lot of fun and decided that I would look at Tekken 6 and Super Street Fighter, I rented Tekken 6 but did not really like the feel of the controller compared to the Arcade set up. I googled some options but am wondering which stick any of you use. I also saw the tournament edition stick for SF4 and was iffy had the price point.

Thanks.

The other day I was at an arcade with some friends and we played a bit of Tekken. I had a lot of fun and decided that I would look at Tekken 6 and Super Street Fighter, I rented Tekken 6 but did not really like the feel of the controller compared to the Arcade set up. I googled some options but am wondering which stick any of you use. I also saw the tournament edition stick for SF4 and was iffy had the price point.

Thanks.

The Hori Real Arcade PRO 3 is what i have played with the most - and it is the most natural feeling, but nothing will ever quite give the feeling of the arcade.

All the fight sticks are like over 100 dollars. If you're into the wii games like TvC and stuff like that get the tatsunoko vs. capcom fightstick or the hori brand wii fightstick those are at reasonable prices especially the hori brand.

But if you're interested in ps3 arcade sticks go with the marvel vs. capcom 2 tournament edition. It looks the best and i hear tournament edition feels better to play with. :)

If you want the easy way out, you can drop ~$130 on a Madcatz Tournament Edition stick. Those already have Sanwa arcade parts (Japanese standard) installed. Hori Real Arcade Pros just have the Sanwa JLF stick, but crappy Hori buttons. If you want to add some personal flavor, I would go with modding the Standard Edition Madcatz stick. They can go for as little as $50, and it's really easy to replace the buttons and stick with Sanwas, change the art, and paint the case for around another $50. I just finished modding mine when SSF4 hit, so I might as well shamelessly show it off while I'm here:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...87732094_100000305205633_202890_1896648_n.jpg
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs283.snc3/27820_122880794398760_100000305205633_202891_6579071_n.jpg
Boo, no image tags :(

The Hori Real Arcade PRO 3 is what i have played with the most - and it is the most natural feeling, but nothing will ever quite give the feeling of the arcade.

I also recomend the Hori Real Arcade Pro 3. I got one and replaced the stick and buttons with Sanwa ones and it's great now. It's also pretty easy to put your own image on it.

From what I remember reading a while ago, Hori generally is the best maker of these, so give them a look over. I personally wouldn't know, don't use fighting sticks unless I'm at an arcade...which are pretty dang rare these days.

Back