Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flight Of The Legends Main Set Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick15

OK, the basics. The set after EX: Hidden Legends is called "Flight Of The Legends". It's a set based of the recent release of the new Pokémon GBA adventures, Fire Red and Leaf Green. Since the new GBA games went back to Kanto, so does Flight of the Legends. ... My source updated with the main set, and now I've translated it. Good times. :D

http://www.fakecard.com/pokemon/tcg/legends/spoiler.txt

Notes:
* The set is to be released April 9th. I'll definitely have it done by then.
* Interesting to note; 20 of the cards from the 30-card Random Mini-decks are in the main set. When put together, the set is 114 cards. So expect the English release to have that much, give or take any new cards PUI wants to add to the set.
* The spoiler is generally complete. But like all my spoilers, they've always been a little rough around the corners. Hopefully I can get vincent0906's help on tying up all the loose ends like usual. :D

Last edited:
* VENOMOTH [70 HP] (Stage 1 Grass Pokemon / Evolves from Venonat)
[BODY] Scale Aura
Prevent all effects of attack, excluding damage, done to Venonat.

Small error in the pokebody.

Keep up the good work! :thumb:

WOW, this set has a lot of good things so far. Some good Water Pokemon are just what we need. Wobbuffet-like Dewgong, a very good looking Poliwrath. Gyarados ex, the bird ex's might work. (should've made Articuno better) Also the return of Damage Swap (Slowbro). Mr. Mime exs! Play 2 each and it could cause all kinds of fits for your opponents.

But that Charizard Ex is disgusting! Ugh.
Question about the mini-decks. I'm a little confused- will the cards be random in each deck? Or will there be a Charizard deck, Venusaur deck, etc.
Thanks for the spoilers!
---Nicole
WeileMom

WeileMom
'm a little confused- will the cards be random in each deck?

The Mini-decks are a bit confusing, but here's the story; Other than the Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur exs and their pre-evolutions, the contents of the Mini-decks are randomized. That is to say, if you buy two Charizard ex mini-deck, the contents of both will NOT be the same, other than for the Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard in it. :D

The 53 cards in the mini-decks however are in the main set. Oddly enough. But I list both just to make sure someone doesn't get confused when they find two of the same Dugtrio with two different numbers. :)

----

I haven't finished translating the set yet (I'll probably finish it tonight), but I did see some interesting Trainers:
* Battle Searcher gets Supporters back from your discard pile, but it itself is not a Supporter, meaning you can use what you get it right away. It's a risk-free Item Finder. :D
* Super Ball lets you get a non-Pokemon-ex Basic Pokemon for free with no flipping. Mmmm!
* There's also a Stadium card where, if I read it correctly, shuts off all Poke-Bodies for Pokemon below 70 HP. I think.

Hmmm!

Thanks nick.

GENGAR ex [150 HP] (Stage 2 Psychic Pokemon / Evolves from Haunter)
[PC] Poltergeist (40+)
Look at your opponent's hand. This attack does 10 more damage for each
Trainer card there.
[PPC] Side Counter (60+)
If you have more Pokemon in play than your opponent, this attack does 40
more damage.
WEAKNESS: PSYCHIC/DARKNESS
RESISTANCE: FIGHTING/COLORLESS
RETREAT: CC
48/82 #094 Ultra-Rare [Mistuhiro Arita]

Look! It has 2 weakenesses but also 2 resistances!!! COOOL, I've been waited so long for gengar ex. ray ex needs to discard 5 energy to OHKO it. At first it seems it's not as good as other ex but its first attack allows you to look at your opponent's hand and do damage while thinking of a way to disrupt your opponent's strategy.

Do you think it will work well with exp and skyridge gengar? too bad they added a psychic weakness to gengar, which it usually doesn't have. That means wob and gardy are problematic.

Last edited:
Shdwchu said:
OH PlEASE BE WRONG ON THE ELECTRODE EX. that thing if just a blaze/EX feeder....
Or a Blaziken ex counter. ;) Need to wait for the full translation. Thanks Nick15. :clap:

Last edited:
* MR. MIME ex [80 HP] (Basic Psychic Pokemon)
[BODY] Imphal Barrier
If an attack does an odd amount damage (10, 30, 50, 70, 90, etc) to Mr.
Mime ex, prevent that damage. (??? I DO know for a fact that that the
power prevents attack damages of 10, 30, 50, 70, 90, 110, 130, 150, and
170. But I'm unsure if anything more like 190 and 210 will be prevented.)
[PC] Breakdown
Put 1 damage counter on the Defending Pokemon for each card in your
opponent's hand.
RETREAT: C
53/82 #122 Super-Rare [Ryo Ueda]

wow, put a rainbow nrg on this thing and it is REALLY!!!! HARD to knock out. Combine this wiht gengar, and maybe espeon or something and i think physics has some really good chosics besides GODOFWAR.

damaga swap is back,,,,(o god, with wailordEX and nurse?..interesting)

some really good cards in this set, that dewgong and polywrath i could see becoming an arch type

really good set!
:D :D

* FEAROW [80 HP] (Stage 1 Colorless Pokemon / Evolves from Spearow)
[BODY] Free Flight
If there is no energy attached to Fearow, Fearow's Retreat Cost is 0.
[CC] Air Shot (10)
If your opponent has any Benched Pokemon, choose 1 of them and this
attack does 20 damage to that Pokemon.
[CCC] Drill Bill episode 1 (50)

Drill Bill episode 1, ROFL. nice.

I am disappointed with the Mr. Mime EX cards, the power is not useful enough (Strenght charm anyone?). I thought something closer to the Jungle Mr. Mime would have been a better counter to the present OHKO phase of the game.

GodTrainer said:
damaga swap is back,,,,(o god, with wailordEX and nurse?..interesting)

Nurse will most likely be gone by the time this set comes out...not sure tho. We'll just need to find some other healing...I know what I'm using.

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, POST THE LIST TO ANY WAILORD EX/SLOWBRO EX/HEALING OF SOME SORT DECK. DON'T EVEN MENTION THE CARD YOU USE TO HEAL! WE NEED TO KEEP STALL DECKS UNDER CONTROL, BECAUSE THEY COULD ACTUALLY TIP THE FORMAT TOWARDS THEMSELVES. IT IS POSSIBLE. WAILORD EX DOING 100 A TURN IS A SCARY THOUGHT, COMBINED WITH STALLING POWER....

o_O

Lectrode EX and Electrode (Kamikaze) Unite for a suicide deck! Yay!!!!!!!!

Wooper

mozartrules said:
I am disappointed with the Mr. Mime EX cards, the power is not useful enough (Strenght charm anyone?). I thought something closer to the Jungle Mr. Mime would have been a better counter to the present OHKO phase of the game.

yeah well you as well have heard of Aerodatycl EX on the bench :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back