Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fluffy Wales (E-on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampertEX

(LOOK DOWN FARTHER FOR THE LATEST DECK!!!)

Pokemon: 18
4 Hoppip (AQ)
2 Skiploom (AQ)
4 Jumpluff (AQ)
3 Volbeat (SS)
3 Illumise (SS)

Trainers: 26
4 Oak's Research
4 Oracle
3 Grass Cube 01
3 Fast Ball
3 Warp Point
3 Rare Candy
2 Copycat
2 Low Pressure System
1 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Town Volunteers

Energy: 18
14 Grass Energy
4 Rainbow Energy

This deck has done great on apprentice and I'm thinking of using it in real life. What do you think???
-Swampert

(LOOK DOWN FARTHER FOR THE LATEST DECK!!!) lol

Last edited:
Nice, but what will you do about Fire? I'd suggest dropping one each of Illumise and Volbeat for 2 AQ Suicunes. I know they're meant for Jumpluff, but you do have the Rainbow Energies.

Yah like everyone says, you need something to beat fire. I would try maybe splashing some crazy like sharpedo because you already play rainbow, hes a solid attacker, and water ;\ you could just play a few more multi energy and BAM your owning fire

anyways good luck with the deck

~monkey

The two biggest things played in my area are Gardevoir ex and Kingdra ex. THERE IS NO FIRE PLAYED IN MY AREA! lol But all the pokemon in this deck have low energy costs, so it gets set up faster than kingdra, and powers down Gardy. Thanks for the suggestions, but with knowing my situation, are there anymore suggestions??? Thanks anyway.
-Swampert

Last edited:
You really gotta have your topic at the top of the page every half hour??? Please do not bump your topics - it is considered spam. As is posting back to back replies, if you have something more to say after you post, just edit that post. This is your official warning. You risk having your topic locked.

And no, do not post a "Sorry" reply as that is spam too.

I didn't mean to spam, but I posted that I had changed the deck. Then I discided to keep it the same therefore, I bumped the topic!
-Swampert

Last edited:
but like i said b4, Fire isn't played. Metal is just as nonexistant. The only major decks played are Gardy and Kingdra, so I'm taking those in to account. Muk ex could be a problem though... Thanks.
-Swampert

Last edited:
Are there anymore suggestions? I will most likely be playing this deck at league tomorrow, so I'll post how well it does! Thanks for the suggestions so far, but keep em coming!
-Swampert

You stall with Beat and Ill then bring up Pluff and Cotton Punch till ur hearts content! You put a Rainbow on Pluff to activate Fluff and then you'r opponent has to flip to do damage to Pluff! It's really fi=un! I played 4 Games today at league and won three, so I think I'll continue to use it! Thanks for ur suggestions!
-Swampert

u defently have too many energies for a deck like this. Volbeat and Illumise only use max 2 and Jumpluff only uses 1 u should only need 12-14..also u should switch out all aqua hoppip for expedition..those r a lot betta

Last edited:

New and improved!

Cotton! (Now w/o the bugs!)lol
Pokemon: 16
4 Hoppip (AQ)
2 Skiploom (AQ)
4 Jumpluff (AQ)
2 Suicune (AQ)
2 Wobbuffet (SS)
2 Dunsparce (SS)

Trainers: 28
4 Oak's Research
4 Oracle
3 Grass Cube 01
3 Fast Ball
3 Warp Point
3 Rare Candy
2 Copycat
2 Town Volunteers
2 Weakness Gaurd
2 Crystal Shard

Energy: 16
8 Grass Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
4 Multi Energy

Last edited:
Edit-Please don`t say someone "sucks" again.You can give your reasons as to why you think they can play something better,but don`t lower yourself to saying something like that.-`Sensei

Last edited by a moderator:
my 2 cents....
21 pokemon
4 Hoppip (AQ)
3 Skiploom (AQ)
3 Jumpluff (AQ)
3 Suicune (AQ)
3 nincada
3 ninjask
2 shedinja

Trainers: 23
4 Oak's Research
4 desert shaman
3 oran berry
3 mr brineys
3 master Ball/pokenav
3 Warp Point/switch
2 low pressure system
1 Town Volunteers

Energy: 16
2 cyclone nrg
5 Grass Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
5 water nrg

Ok this deck is =\

Drop 2 Grass Cube 01 and 2 Weakness guard for
2 Briney and 2 Pokemon Nurse
Drop 2 Grass for 1 Low pressure and a Prof Birch.
Dropthe other G cube for another Birch

WaRrIoR04 said:
no offense dude but if thats the way you play jumpluff then you must suck =/ it should be played with cacturn not suicune this is my advice
EXCUSE YOU! I most certainly do not suck by any standards! I win pretty much every week at league with this, and I have the Winner Promos to prove it! You shouldn't insult anyone like that, especially me! Next time, if u don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all! Sry for the bad cleshay, but u deserve it!
-Swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back