Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Flygon Promo Scan (Holo, Winner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedgefoxidna

Hey guys, I know we all already know the attacks/art of this guy, but since everyone is givin' scans of Charmander/Charmeleon, I thought I might as well give Flygon out, I just got it like 3 hours ago, so I THINK this is the first scan of the promo since I don't see any other topic, anyway here it is:
(note: this is the winner one, if you look closeley you can barely see the pokeball followed by the words: WINNER, sorry my scanner decides to be kinda in the dark color area on most of my card scans)

http://www.geocities.com/darkchaosdimension/FlygonPromo.jpg (note: copy/paste the link, k?)

I see Nintendo is re-releasing over used cards, lol where's gardy? Anyways I'd be happy if they do the same with Salamence, pherhaps Blaze?

Last edited:
I really think the card looks cool, and hopefully Nintendo releases more non-holo rares as holos. I am hoping for a holo of the TM/TA raichu.

Yeah, that would be kool! Ken S. promo which was already a promo in japan now released in holo form, lol that would rock. But judging by Flygon, I think they're releasing 'Almost Archtypes' Flygon could have easily been an arch type, but than TA/TM came so fast, with BlazeEX, and people actually realized that Rayquaza, IS actually a good card, that everyone forgot about it, still pherhaps I'll construct a new Flygon deck for Gym Challange, lol who knows. Anyway don't get your hopes up for anything but a rare card, but what I'd love to see is Omastar, wouldn't that be awesome?

Last edited:
I think these cards should be made into holofoils:

RuSa
Pelipper

SaSt
Wobbuffet

Dragon
Salamence
Ninjask

Magma/Aqua
TM's Lairon
TA's Sealeo

HL
Glalie

Hedgefoxidna said:
Meh, my scan's better =P

Anyways, from TA/TM I think we'll see a lantuarn become a promo.

No mine is. :p

Anyway most likely the next 7-11 Promo is. I'm betting on the non-EX Groudon.

Hedgefoxidna said:
Yeah, that would be kool! Ken S. promo which was already a promo in japan now released in holo form, lol that would rock. But judging by Flygon, I think they're releasing 'Almost Archtypes' Flygon could have easily been an arch type, but than TA/TM came so fast, with BlazeEX, and people actually realized that Rayquaza, IS actually a good card, that everyone forgot about it, still pherhaps I'll construct a new Flygon deck for Gym Challange, lol who knows. Anyway don't get your hopes up for anything but a rare card, but what I'd love to see is Omastar, wouldn't that be awesome?
when didnt we realize ray was powerful? BAR has been the most popular deck since DR

-MuD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back