Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

flygon sw

megatron007

hello everybody.

I have a question for the real potential of flygon sw. I think play it with ampharos sw, lucario, other flygons but i can't see the real power of this card. His power is awesome for non-fighting pkmn opponents but his attack does 80 only if you attach a :fighting:energy this turn.

you have a new tech with it??

To continually hit 80 damage, without tying up a bunch of energy, you just have to cycle 2 Holon's Castform. Replacing one Castform with another does tie up your energy attatchment per turn, but then you have the Flygon d from Holon Phantoms to help cure that probelm as well. Add in Flygon Ex d to add a big Psychic hitter into the mix and you have a varied attack with 2 of the best types covered in one line. What you play with the Flygon line is up to you, but there are tons of choices.

Jeez! He was asking how to maximize Flygon (SW), and you tell him play Gallade/Garde instead?!? What if he happens to have a bunch of Flygon and no Gallade or Gardevoir?

I play both

I have a 4-2-2/2(1) Gallade/Garvedoir X Line and a 3-2-2/1 Flygon SW/Flygon EX line. The Psycic Flygon is awsome for the Mirror Matches and the Sand Damage power really sets up Garvedior X for some easy snipes latter in the game.

Back