Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FlySol d Deck, Need Help for cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKyleZ

In my country, the cities is in 2 weeks, i need all the help i can get.

Here's the deck im using for cities

Pokemon : 21
4 Trapinch d (HP)
3 Vibrava d (DF) (P) type
2 Flygon d Ex (DF)
2 Flygon d (HP)
2 Spearow (CG)
2 Fearow (CG)
2 Absol ex (PK)
4 Holon's Castform (HP) can be used as draw power or energy

Trainers : 25
4 Bebe's Search
4 H.Adventurer
3 H.Mentor
2 H.Lake
4 Rare Candy
4 Quick Ball
2 Night Maintenance
2 Super Scoop Up

Energy : 14
4 Darkness special
4 Delta Rainbow
3 Scramble
3 Psychic

Flygon d Ex - Main Attacker
Absol Ex - Move counters and Secondary Attacker
Flygon d - Pump Flygon d Ex and attack with scramble when losing.
Fearow d - Search for d pokemons
H.Castform - Draw Power or for Energy

Why celios? cant get out your flygon ex which is the main point of the deck... Keep the castform in there, best starter in a DELTA deck. You could probaly have fearow down to 1-1, 2-2 increases the chance of getting nothing but fearow.. Also i think theres some thing better to play then absol, cause absol cant get searched with fearow :*( -1 absol and add in a ray ex, great attacker and great bench hitter. Take that scramble out, you should be fine if u have the delta supply out and every thing... also u can only use scramble on one of ur pokemons.. I think you should also add in another line of pokemon that works well with flygon, playing just straight flygon is alright, but try adding in either maginuim (great evolution set up.. and great tech against blissy.) or eggsecutor (great early game with delta circle, good against blissy, and good bench hitter) you choice. For ur trainers i dont think holon lake and super scoop up are nessacary, (the scoop up is optional) I would put the trainers something like,

4 mentor
4 rare candy
3 adventurer
3 windstorm (cessation crystal screws over this deck.)
2 stevens advice (very nice draw, recovery card.)
2 castaway (good to get energy for your flygon ex, and sets you up for next turn.)
2 night maintnecen
2 warpoint (very nice tech, works well with flygon ex cause it has 2 retreat and you can find combos to use)

And heres the enrergy line

4 delta rainbow
5 pyschic
3 fighting
2 electric.

You should never be attacking with absol, always retreat, orjust sit it on the bench. Thats why u dont need dark.

with the 5 spots left over after u take out a 1-1 line of fearow and reducing some of the trainers., you should add in a 2-1-2 meganium delta line, or a 3-3 egg line (for the 6th u can find something to take out) Hope i helped!! Think if you build it like the way i said it will run much smoother.

take out the 2 holon lake for 2 speed stadiums since you have trainers and pokemon to get out your pokemon and speed stadiums helps you get through your faster and drop the 2 absol ex for 2 rayquaza'a.
Also take out the 2 Super scoop up and -1 holon adventurer for 3 windst.orm. Also try to fit in two or one chimecho from holon phantoms since thats alot of discarding.

I would say

25 Pokemon
4 Trapinch d (HP)
3 Vibrava d (Ether One)
2 Flygon d Ex (DF)
3 Flygon d (HP)
2 Chikorita d (DF)
2 Bayleef d (DF)
3 Meganium d (DF)
2 Absol Ex
4 H's Castform

3 Roseanne's Research
3 Castaway
4 Holon Adventurer
4 Rare Candy
2 Lake Boundary

With the Blissey going around, Meganium d is to counter Blissey. Also search for 3 Pokemon when you evolve it. Lake Boundary to double damage too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back