Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

For Position Only "Test" cards - Pack opening Video + Set Photo

Nice cards, it would interesting to know if there was a whole set printed like that or if there was a only a few select cards. Are you thinking about trying to get them graded Rusty?

Nice cards, it would interesting to know if there was a whole set printed like that or if there was a only a few select cards. Are you thinking about trying to get them graded Rusty?

I would think that the cards are the same in each pack, but I really dont know haha Just my assumption.

I am absolutely enamored with this set of cards. I cannot even explain how desperately I want to possess these for my collection.

Too bad there is no Electrode in Expedition :p It would be cool to own a test one, but I dont think I've seen anything like that anywhere.

I once saw a Base set Electrode test card as part of a base set test set. Never seen those cards sell individually only as sets.

Considered it but I have not pursued it yet... I am trying to get PSA to correct cards in the wrong Set registry right now 8(

Very interesting! I subbed to you so you should make more vids :D

I'll keep in mind, but I should probably get something better to make videos with :rolleyes:

I would think that the cards are the same in each pack, but I really don't know haha Just my assumption.

The guy opened a handful of packs and sold me those singles as well.. which is why I have the pictures of the 7, so the packs do have different cards.

Rusty, I think it is safe to say you have the most unique (English) Pokemon card collection ever. Not sure if you have the largest *cough*garyis2000*cough* but yours is definitely something amazing.

Rusty, I think it is safe to say you have the most unique (English) Pokemon card collection ever. Not sure if you have the largest *cough*garyis2000*cough* but yours is definitely something amazing.

Lol daelum...I don't have one of those cards though:(

These are really intriguing!
I'm sure you'll need a life vest to wade through all the swamps of offers :lol:

Definitely loads of offers, I wish there was enough to go around for everyone! I do not have enough full sets to please everyone though unless the packs are stacked unevenly. It is hard to decide what they are worth as it is. I am posting a list here of what I have as public knowledge to how many are out there.

After the pack opening yesterday---

Single cards:
Alakazam 26
Ampharos 16
Arbok 11
Blastoise 13
Charizard 31
Clefable 5
Dugtrio 5

Unopened packs:
Thin(probably 5 cards) 21
Thick(looks like 10 cards) 3

These numbers include my set and the 1 that I sold to a friend about a week ago, so nothing has been left out.

I know this is a bit of a bump, but I felt it necessary to post two thoughts:

1: I think my favorite part about this set is Alakazam. Alakazam is a Pokemon that so many people love and it is a real shame that it hasn't been able to make any more big debuts in print. This set brings to life a new thrill for this Pokemon; something that we haven't had in a long, long time.

2: Do we consider the Pokemon-backed manhole card a part of this set because it was packaged with them, or a completely separate error card because it doesn't follow the "For Position Only" theme?

2: Do we consider the Pokemon-backed manhole card a part of this set because it was packaged with them, or a completely separate error card because it doesn't follow the "For Position Only" theme?

Well first off, they are not error cards. I would call them "test" cards or something similar to that.

As for the manhole card, I would consider it separate, as it does not feature the "For Position Only" text.

Back